YVITV-105 error on ITV player
When watching programmes on the ITV player an intermittent error occurs. This is what happens:
1. Programme starts without any problems
2. An advert is reached and starts. Part way through the advert the following error message is displayed:
There was a problem accessing the required content. Please try again YVITV-105.
3. Now 2 options are displayed. They are 'Try again' and 'Exit'.
4. Click on 'try again'.
5. Now 3 options are displayed. They are 'resume', 'watch from start' and 'cancel'.
6. Click 'resume' and playback jumps to the next advert break.
7. Loading circle appears but nothing happens. Neither the advert or programme will play.
I've repeated the above steps for several different programmes and found the same problem. Please can this issue be investigated and fixed, as it's stopping me from watching programmes on the ITV player.