Adult party channel 675 not being hidden

StevefStevef Posts: 41Member
edited 4 October 2017, 9:35PM in Support
I have adult channels hidden and a new channel has appeared on 675 that is not being hidden but the hide facility. 

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 13,233Member ✭✭✭
    Stevef said:
    I have adult channels hidden and a new channel has appeared on 675 that is not being hidden but the hide facility. 
    Nor it does, but can you get it to actually play?

My YouView box says it can’t, which seems like a good safeguard....
    ‘Does television exist for us to watch, or do we exist to watch television?’ - Noah Hawley
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 1,732Member ✭✭
    Roy said:
    Stevef said:
    Nor it does, but can you get it to actually play?

My YouView box says it can’t, which seems like a good safeguard....
    It doesn't work on youview because it uses the same standard as 4 music red button channels. I'm sure you are aware there is two standards of internet channels on freeview with one working and the other not so much. However I can see this from the point of view of a parent as I am one to.

I would not want to have a explanation with my child if they stumble across this by accident which is why I flagged this with Sarah on forum migration day. Hopefully Sarah will be able to provide us all with a update soon. 
    @Sarah Can you please provide a update?
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 995Administrator admin
    Daniel said:
    Hi Daniel, a change was made yesterday which should now ensure the Adult Party channel is hidden when the hide facility has been set. Please check this change now appears on the box for you.
    Phil said: 
    Daniel said:
    Hi Daniel, a change was made yesterday which should now ensure the Adult Party channel is hidden when the hide facility has been set. Please check this change now appears on the box for you.
    Hi Phil it's all working now. I had to do a soft reset however before the change took effect.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 13,233Member ✭✭✭
    Now gone for me without taking any special action at all.
    ‘Does television exist for us to watch, or do we exist to watch television?’ - Noah Hawley
    It was hidden straight away on my retail dtr t 2000. Just the bt dtr t4000 it didn't do it until the soft reset. Very odd.