Domino's pizza

DanielDaniel Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭
I know this is not youview related. I have just attempted to place an order online which brought up a error message. However they still took the money out of the bank. While I have no doubt I will be refunded when I contact them I'm wondering if anyone here has had this happen before?

Comments

• Dan DanDan Dan Posts: 22Member
    Hi Daniel, can't say this has happened to me, but whilst I'm here, does anyone have a near-side door mirror for a 1976 Triumph Dolomite? 

ps...I hope your money gets refunded soon
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭
    Thanks
  • RoyRoy Posts: 12,977Member ✭✭✭
    Dan Dan said:
    Hi Daniel, can't say this has happened to me, but whilst I'm here, does anyone have a near-side door mirror for a 1976 Triumph Dolomite? 

As ever, Google is your friend  B)

Though if that was an oblique reference to Daniel apparently going WOT, Discussion is the new Lounge, and you can post anything you like in this Category  :p

‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful’ - William Morris
  • Dan DanDan Dan Posts: 22Member
    Thanks for the tip Roy.
    I just found  Daniel's  topic title  intriguing and I genuinely felt the cry whilst chuckling at the same time.
    Best of luck with the refund Daniel.

Ps.... I take it you haven't got a wing mirror then? 

Dan Dan said:
    Thanks for the tip Roy.
    I just found  Daniel's  topic title  intriguing and I genuinely felt the cry whilst chuckling at the same time.
    Best of luck with the refund Daniel.

Ps.... I take it you haven't got a wing mirror then? 

I’ve got two, but they belong on my Mercedes, and they wouldn’t fit your Dolomite anyway  :p

Did you click through that Google link? It is so nice to have the WYSIWYG editor on my iPad. Embedding a link like that was doable on NotSat, and I did it a couple of times as PoC, but pasting the URL, though less elegant, was a damn sight easier.

So nice to be able to do it elegantly here  B)
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful’ - William Morris
    I don't have any mirrors either. I don't own a car however dominos have refunded my bank tonight and it's already cleared talk about fast I don't think I have ever had a refund so quickly. 
    The refund probably passed through their system even quicker than the pizza would have passed through yours - if you’d got it, that is  :s
    So true 
  • joneshjonesh Posts: 1,069Member ✭✭
    Dan Dan said:

Try this:

https://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID008536