Netflix price rise

RobertRobert Posts: 183Member ✭✭
For anyone using Netflix, price increase information to be found here https://www.a516digital.com/2017/10/netflix-price-rise-announced.html

Robert

Comments

• DanielDaniel Posts: 1,670Member ✭✭
    I am still going to pay it. I find it really good value because of the new programs I watch on it and I really like I have the opportunity to watch movies and TV on Netflix compared to the now TV app which is restricted to on demand movies and no TV. Netflix can have my £9.99 a month I watch enough to justify the price tag. 
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 8,272Member ✭✭✭
    Netflix have to increase costs because they aren't making a profit in the UK atm and they will have to increase them again. I still find it value, as I watch a lot of it.
  • RobertRobert Posts: 183Member ✭✭
    I fully agree @Daniel ; @Visionman
    Netflix UHD & HDR through Freeview Play on my telly is rock solid and well worth the extra quid. I wouldn't be without it. It's the most reliable app on my tv and I'm never short of anything to watch on it.
    Robert
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 177Member
    edited 7 October 2017
    I will still pay. It's only a 50p price rise to take it up to £7.99 a month. I have two screens plus HD and I share the monthly Netflix cost with my sister. I use Netflix at last 3 times a week mostly at the weekends . 60%/70% of what I watch on Netflix is TV box sets.
    In my view Netflix has improved in the last few months and is getting better.
    Over 2 years now I will have been sharing the monthly Netflix cost with my sister.

Darren