Missing Channels

AKAK Posts: 32Member
My DTR1010 had 138 channels but after retuning this dropped to 62, further retune gave me 68 and then when I tried to retune again I am back to 62 channels. The TV is fine and so is the TV and Humax box in another room (all running on the same aerial) so there is no problem with the aerial signal. Can anyone give me any info to help me restore the missing channels?

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 13,233Member ✭✭✭
    Do a soft reset - while not recording, nor about to, touch the On/Standby Button/ring for just over 8 seconds, let it non-destructively soft reboot, and then try tuning again.

If still no go, can you tell us which general area you are in, transmitter you use, example of channels you have lost (as you should still be able to see these on the TV), and the signal strength and quality on, say, BBC 1 SD and HD?
    ‘Does television exist for us to watch, or do we exist to watch television?’ - Noah Hawley
  • AKAK Posts: 32Member
    Did the soft reset as suggested, retuned and got 107 channels (progress), so I gave it another retune and this time I got 138 channels, Yay, thanks for the help.