forum behaviours

michael fowlermichael fowler Member Posts: 13
edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM in Archived Posts
Forum behaviours, why do some users of this forum show no respect for others, in making comments which clearly are said in a style to devalue a box just out of development, with so much potential, and with no respect to the youview team .

Comments

• Jesse1Jesse1 Member Posts: 275
    edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM
    Hi michael. We're delighted to hear from so many people enjoying the YouView service, but both positive and negative opinions help us to decide how to direct our efforts for future development.

We're always grateful when our customers put their feelings across constructively, of course, and we don't tolerate abuse on any level.
  • MadcottoMadcotto Member Posts: 580 ✭✭
    edited 15 July 2013, 6:42PM
    there has been some digging at each other but i wouldn't say that bad. this still a very small forum and doesn't really require a full time mod. if that day come ill do it for £300 a week ;)

but this is the internet Welcome.
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,521 ✭✭✭
    What changed in two years?
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
    edited 7 December 2016, 8:39AM
    Jesse1 said:

Hi michael. We're delighted to hear from so many people enjoying the YouView service, but both positive and negative opinions help us to decide how to direct our efforts for future development.

We're always grateful when our customers put their feelings across constructively, of course, and we don't tolerate abuse on any level.

So what changed in two years?
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • BawmerBawmer Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Behaviours - yuk. So American, never had a plural in my day.
    edited 7 December 2016, 8:39AM
    Bawmer said:

Hardly. Merkins don't put the 'u' in.
  • piobobpiobob Member Posts: 17
    edited 14 April 2014, 12:46PM
    Bawmer said:

I hope my one & only post on the Humax box didn't upset anyone, but I do stand by what I said/think....that the channel management sucks on this box...no offense meant :-D
  • BawmerBawmer Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited 14 April 2014, 3:35PM
    Bawmer said:

No offence taken piobob. Just demonstrating how good humoured (or should that be humored?) we can be :). Welcome to the forum.
  • piobobpiobob Member Posts: 17
    edited 14 April 2014, 1:18PM
    Bawmer said:

Yes... I've joined quite a few forums (My 2 boys rib me about that..lol) and some people can be a pain in the proverbial...so far so good on here though. :D
    and thanks for the welcome.
  • HydeTheDarkerSideHydeTheDarkerSide Member Posts: 247
    edited 14 April 2014, 5:29PM
    Because nothing's improved in the last two years since the original post maybe?