Channel 5 accurate recording

1235»

Comments

• edited 8 January 2015, 4:54PM

Hi when I record Channel 5, the first 10 minutes at the start is missed. No accurate record here

What dudline?
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,208Member ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December 2016, 8:38AM

Hi when I record Channel 5, the first 10 minutes at the start is missed. No accurate record here

Prise the comments above open until you see Piers' first posting there.

A dudline, of course, is a deadline that passes with nothing happening, and so may reflect a measure of scepticism on my part :-)
    This is not the YouView that I knew  :'(
  • edited 8 January 2015, 4:54PM

To save others searching...
    "5 USA and 5* channels are in the queue for Accurate Recording improvements. Likely to happen within 6 weeks." (posted on May 23rd)
  • edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM
    YouView's PR department seem to think (on Twitter) there's no problem now...

YouView ‏@YouView 20hours ago:
    @bodtod @jamesstodd Clipped recordings has been fixed - if you're still having problems contact our support team at http://youview.com/support
    gwatuk said:

YouView's PR department seem to think (on Twitter) there's no problem now...

YouView ‏@YouView 20hours ago:
    @bodtod @jamesstodd Clipped recordings has been fixed - if you're still having problems contact our support team at http://youview.com/support

There used to be an issue with the box, though possibly only Huaweis. Perhaps that is what they are referring to?

But personally, the only Prs I'll take notice of have 'ie' in the middle :-)
  • Bev WBev W Posts: 12Member
    edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM
    I too have this issue with C5, 5* etc
    I record Home and Away daily on 5*, and it always missed the first 2 minutes of the start of the program. it is 5* which starts airing H & A at 18:28 instead of 18:30
    If youview set up a system that you could manually enter recording times, this would help with these situation
    Bev W said:

I too have this issue with C5, 5* etc
    I record Home and Away daily on 5*, and it always missed the first 2 minutes of the start of the program. it is 5* which starts airing H & A at 18:28 instead of 18:30
    If youview set up a system that you could manually enter recording times, this would help with these situation

Give a man a fish......