Lovefilm...come on YouView!

graeme_bgraeme_b Member Posts: 3
edited 28 February 2017, 3:05PM in Feedback
Come on YouView, get another on-demand provider on the YouView box! Is it in the pipeline?

Comments

• redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 February 2017, 3:05PM
    Hi graeme_b, did you check if there were any other topics on this subject?
  • roadrunner2roadrunner2 Member Posts: 11
    edited 26 February 2017, 2:39PM
    I don't get the meaning of your coment Redchiz? What's that got to do do with the subject? Wheter there is another topic or not it is still nice to see another youview customer registering their interest in the Lovefilm instant on youview. :)
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 December 2016, 12:05AM

I don't get the meaning of your coment Redchiz? What's that got to do do with the subject? Wheter there is another topic or not it is still nice to see another youview customer registering their interest in the Lovefilm instant on youview. :)

The OP has already commented on the main thread on this subject. But then choose to start another one. Why? I don't know. Smiley

Its just not normally done.
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 February 2017, 3:05PM
    Hey roadrunner, do you think the forums would be better if every single time anybody had a point to put across, even if it had been covered many times before, that they started a new topic?
    scuba diving in menorca
  • roadrunner2roadrunner2 Member Posts: 11
    edited 3 May 2013, 11:15AM
    redchiz said:

Hey roadrunner, do you think the forums would be better if every single time anybody had a point to put across, even if it had been covered many times before, that they started a new topic?
    scuba diving in menorca

Hey Redchiz , don't you think the forums would be better off if someone finally changed the forum format so it is easier to find something (or keep up with the thread that is already open) so users do not end up starting new threads whenever something bothers them, just because it is far too hard to find anything here? Being a forum owner myself (media related) for the last 15 years+ I do find it annoying when someone acts like a policeman and scares other members away. I beg your pardon, but I also find it damn hard to find anything here, and if I had a problem and wanted to get an answer I would start another thread (..or 10 if I had to ) Always thought that the purpose of forums like this is to exchange information and help each other, . It's not in yours or mine (or anyone elses for that matter) rigth to knock someone down for starting a new topic on the already discussed subject. Especially on the forum as badly designed as this.
    Regards.