No sound immediately after turning on YouView from standby on 13.4.0/1.6.0/490/3

13»

Comments

• Philip TrottPhilip Trott Member Posts: 1,040 admin
    edited 17 February 2017, 5:59PM
    Hi guys, thanks for the feedback so far- currently reports of this are intermittent and if it occurs you can change the channel and it should prompt the sound to return.

I will update if more information becomes available.

Phil
  • Charles TomalinCharles Tomalin Member Posts: 2
    edited 8 November 2013, 9:37PM
    I have similar problems - but really annoying if I am watching a recording and then pause. When I un-pause it the sound has gone. I can't 'change channel' of course, and pausing/un pausing doesn't help - so I have to turn surround sound off and on to get the sound back.
    Unfortunately our surround takes 30 seconds to reboot - Aaargh!

It's as if the youview doesn't see the other end other than when it gets a kick. (Tech speak there...)

Angry? - I could eat the cat...
  • JamesBJamesB Member Posts: 841
    edited 31 March 2014, 11:11AM
    Have you tried pressing 'i' on and off?
  • alal Member, Super User Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 March 2017, 2:28PM
    This happens pretty much every time I turn the box on now. I don't think it's connected to iPlayer as I haven't used OnDemand for ages. The latest time I noticed there was no audio via optical (set to surround) for about a minute and it then suddenly kicked in without me doing anything.
  • MattManMattMan Member Posts: 277
    edited 17 July 2017, 11:31AM
    Need to bring this problem back to the top of the list, getting this issue every day now. need to know if this is being look into.