Welcome to the YouView Community Forum - please be aware that from the 23rd of June you will be unable to create or reply to threads here and existing content will no longer be accessible from the 1st of July onwards. You can find more information about our support site changes here.

BT humax fails to update listing

Mike70Mike70 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
edited 6 March 2017, 10:36AM in Archived Posts
Retuning BT humax dtrt1000 fails to change listings. I have retuned 3 times, rebooted once & restarted once. The channel listing still hasn't changed & all I see is this channel is now on....

Comments

• BawmerBawmer Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited 4 September 2014, 8:47AM
    What are you expecting? If the guide shows "This channel is now on xxx" then surely it has retuned.
  • alal Member, Super User Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 March 2017, 2:28PM
    I had to "unhide" the new channel numbers.
  • SanjSanj Member Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 6 March 2017, 10:36AM
    Hi Mike,

Do the affected channels appear in your guide under their new Channel Numbers?

• Mike70Mike70 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited 10 December 2016, 5:15PM
    Sanj said:

Hi Mike,

Yes. I'm afraid I misunderstood what had happened. They had retuned but left the old ones on & that confused me as to why they were still showing & not just blank numbers. Thanks for your response. Mike
  • SanjSanj Member Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 December 2016, 7:56PM
    Sanj said:

Hi Mike,

Ah! No worries. Thanks for clarifying :)