Scheduled recording only recording 3 mins then stops.

Comments

• TimmyDTimmyD Posts: 16Member
    edited 24 January 2015, 9:18PM
    Not sure why, but at the moment, my box 'seems' to have sorted itself out.  It did a software update on the 11th and the only change I can see is its gone from platform conf 1232 to 1234.  I've read others comments saying they have the problem with 1234 so am not really sure why mine is now ok.  The only other change I can think of since then, is some programmes have ended their series so I now have less double recordings.  I'll post back if the problem reappears.
  • Val RyanVal Ryan Posts: 8Member
    edited 17 November 2014, 10:01AM
    Val Ryan said:

Have had an on line chat with bt tech and gone through all re boot procedures with them but nothing worked, they are now sending an engineer tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Phil
    My box started to behave this weekend, however I have just had a BT engineer visit he said he is unaware of all these probs and was not interested in this site and all the comments which I thought was short sighted, he did a re boot, update and full test and all ok which I think would indicate these probs have stemmed from an update somewhere, so what has happened do you think for it suddenly to start behaving again ?
  • SanjSanj Posts: 1,644Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 December 2016, 6:57PM

We've been experiencing exactly the same problems. Either we watch a recording and it says it has come to the end of a recording after a couple of minutes, but plays properly if you stop and start it again. Or it only records a minute or so of a programme and that's it. It happened tonight whilst trying to record Strictly Come Dancing Results show, it only recorded a minute of it. And last night it happened with Strictly's show but it played all of it once we stopped it and started it again. It's also happened with Downton Abbey and Apprentice. We've had our YouView box nearly 2 years through BT, but it has only started happening in the last two weeks. Any advice gratefully received, thought I was going mad but clearly it's not just me!

Hi Jane - Thank you for feeding this back to us. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with as many answers as you can to Phil's questions.

We'll then feed this back to our tech teams to help them in their investigations. 

Same issue for me. Only 3 mins recorded of celebrity juice, second half of children in need and Alan Carr over the last 2 days. Alan Carr, however, recorded fine an hour later on +1. BT Humax box with latest software installed and over 50% available space.

Hi Forthe Record - Thank you for feeding this back to us. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with as many answers as you can to Phil's questions.

We'll then feed this back to our tech teams to help them in their investigations. 

Seeing exactly the same behaviour from 2 Humax boxes since the October update. One of them has been factory reset and it's now partly behaving, so this fault is happening maybe 30% of the time, the other hasn't and it's happening maybe 60% of the time.

My boxes are still under a year old and still subject to the resellers warranty,  so if there isn't a firmware fix for this in the next 3 - 4 week I will be returning both for refunds. 

This is a firmware problem, this did not exist before the October update. You broke the software.

Speaking as a professional telecoms engineer, these boxes appear to be embedded linux devices. I would appreciate the facility to role back software to previous versions if there are problems.

Hi Rob - Unfortunately you cannot roll back the software. However we are working extremely hard to fix this issue.

It would be very helpful if you could provide us with as many answers as you can to Phil's questions.

We've been experiencing exactly the same problems. Either we watch a recording and it says it has come to the end of a recording after a couple of minutes, but plays properly if you stop and start it again. Or it only records a minute or so of a programme and that's it. It happened tonight whilst trying to record Strictly Come Dancing Results show, it only recorded a minute of it. And last night it happened with Strictly's show but it played all of it once we stopped it and started it again. It's also happened with Downton Abbey and Apprentice. We've had our YouView box nearly 2 years through BT, but it has only started happening in the last two weeks. Any advice gratefully received, thought I was going mad but clearly it's not just me!

Hi Peter - if you could also answer as many answers as you can to Phil's questions that would be a big help.
  • Jane Frewer2Jane Frewer2 Posts: 5Member
    edited 18 November 2014, 9:21AM
    Sanj - thank you for your response. Here are the details you asked for:

1. What was the Programme/Channel/Time and Date of the recordings? (is it SD or HD content?)

All recorded on Sunday 16th November, on BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD and C4 HD

2. What is the signal strength/quality for that channel? (Settings > TV Signal & Quality > TV signal Quality (while on that channel))

All channels have  70% for signal strength, and 100% for signal quality

3. Box Make/Model (Settings > System Information > Device Information)

Humax DTRT1000, variant 80B08500, bought from BT

4. Software versions (Settings > System Information > Software Version)

Manufacturer software: 20.9.0
    Component software: 2.8.18
    Platform config: 1234
    ISP: 222

Says last update was 11th November. Problems have definitely happened before that date, and since.

5. Are you watching the programme simultaneously when recording the programme (or is it a set recording while viewing something else)

We started watching something already recorded on the box on Sunday; Human Universe started recording on BBC2 HD whilst we were watching a recording. Then Strictly Come Dancing Results show also started recording whilst we were still watching a recording. We finished watching a recording and then went to start watching the Strictly recording, which was still being recorded. But it had only recorded 2 minutes of it - by this time the show had been on for 20 minutes, so we started watching it live on TV. The box then started to record Speed with Guy Martin on C4 HD, but when we finished watching Strictly live, and went to watch Speed, it had only recorded 2 minutes of it, and the show had been on for around 7 minutes by then, so we watched the rest of that live too. We tried to pause live TV whilst watching Speed, which it did, but it then jumped to the current live position, so we missed a few minutes of the show there too. Once we'd finished watching Speed, we looked at the Human Universe programme recording and that had only recorded 2 minutes too.

6. Does this happen consistently (and for all recordings set)? i.e. is it happening once and then you can play the full recording when going back into it- or does returning to the recording later cause the issue to re-occur?

No it is not happening consistently. Everything we recorded on Sunday only had 2 minutes' worth and this didn't change when we went back into the recordings for a second time. However, on Saturday 15th, we recorded Strictly Come Dancing on BBC1 HD. We went to watch it after the recording had finished. It played for 2 minutes and then said the recording had come to the end, but when we stopped that and tried to play it again, it had recorded in full and we were able to watch the whole programme. Nothing else was being recorded at the same time as Strictly, and nothing was being recorded when we watched it back. But other recordings, made earlier in the week, are absolutely fine and play first time when watching them back.

7. Is the recording complete when playback is re-attempted, or does it cut off at the 3 minute mark?

See above, sometimes it is complete, and sometimes it cuts off. On previous occasions I have had both happen to me. The first episode of Downton Abbey, recorded on ITV1 HD, stopped after a couple of minutes and said it had reached the end of the recording, but when I tried again it played the whole programme of an hour or so. I think it was either the third or fourth episode of The Apprentice, recorded on BBC1 HD, only recorded a couple of minutes, and did not have full playback after a couple of times trying to get it to play.

8. Is the box behaving otherwise normally (speed, responsiveness)?

Pretty much, though sometimes actions made on the handset are taking some time to happen on the box, i.e. getting into MyView, navigating round in the guide there.

9. How much Hard Disk Drive space is left on the box (can be checked in 'MyView')

67% free

Hope this helps!!

Thanks
    Jane 
  • Jane Frewer2Jane Frewer2 Posts: 5Member
    edited 18 November 2014, 9:21AM

Hi Sanj, I have posted my responses below, thanks
  • Jane Frewer1Jane Frewer1 Posts: 6Member
    edited 6 March 2017, 9:48PM
    Hi Sanj

Thank you for your email, here are my responses:

1. What was the Programme/Channel/Time and Date of the recordings? (is it SD or HD content?)

Sunday 16th November BBC1 HD (7.15pm), BBC2 HD (7pm) and C4 HD (8pm)

2. What is the signal strength/quality for that channel? (Settings > TV Signal & Quality > TV signal Quality (while on that channel))

All channels have 70% strength and 100% quality

3. Box Make/Model (Settings > System Information > Device Information)

Humax DTRT1000, variant 80B08500, bought from BT

4. Software versions (Settings > System Information > Software Version)

Manufacturer software: 20.9.0
    Platform: 1234
    ISP: 222

Says it was last updated on 11th November - have had this problem before and since that date

5. Are you watching the programme simultaneously when recording the programme (or is it a set recording while viewing something else)

No - on Sunday, we started watching a recording we already had on the Box (Speed with Guy Martin from 9th Nov). Human Universe then started to record on BBC2 HD whilst we were watching the recording. Then Strictly Come Dancing Results started to record too. We finished watching the recording and went to start watching Strictly, but it had only recorded 2 minutes before it said the programme had ended. We tried playing the recording again, but it only played 2 minutes, even though it said it was still recording. By this time, the programme had physically been on for 20 minutes, so we started watching it live. Speed with Guy Martin then started to record on C4 HD. When we finished watching Strictly live, we tried to start watching the recording of Speed, but that said it had only recorded 2 minutes too. We tried that recording again, but it still only had 2 minutes there. By this time, Speed had been on for 7 minutes, so we started to watch that live too. We paused it live for a couple of minutes, but when we started it again, instead of carrying on from where we stopped, it jumped to the live position and we couldn't go back, so we missed a few minutes there. When we finished watching that live, we checked the Human Universe recording, and that had only recorded 2 minutes too.

6. Does this happen consistently (and for all recordings set)? i.e. is it happening once and then you can play the full recording when going back into it- or does returning to the recording later cause the issue to re-occur?

No, it's not happening for all recordings, or consistently. Everything we recorded on Sunday only recorded 2 minutes' worth, but we recorded Strictly Come Dancing on BBC1 HD on Saturday 15th, went to watch this after it had finished recording, it played for 2 minutes, said it had come to the end of the recording, we tried again and then it was fine and we could watch the whole recording. Nothing else was being recorded that evening, or whilst we were watching the recording.

7. Is the recording complete when playback is re-attempted, or does it cut off at the 3 minute mark?

See above,  it's doing both. Sometimes it only has a few minutes recorded and that is it (this happened as above, but also to I think the 3rd or 4th episode of the Apprentice on BBC1 HD). Sometimes it has recorded the whole programme, plays a few minutes, cuts off, but then lets you watch the whole thing (this also happened to the first episode of Downton Abbey on ITV1 HD). Other times, programmes have recorded absolutely fine with no issue.

8. Is the box behaving otherwise normally (speed, responsiveness)?

Pretty much - we are getting some lag between pressing buttons on the handset to actions happening on screen, i.e. when navigating round MyView or the Guide

9. How much Hard Disk Drive space is left on the box (can be checked in 'MyView')

67% free

Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Jane
  • Jane Frewer1Jane Frewer1 Posts: 6Member
    edited 9 December 2014, 9:31AM

Hi Sanj, I have responded below with answers to the questions, hope this helps.
    edited 21 December 2016, 6:56PM

Thank you Jane. I have passed on your feedback. 
  • radoxradox Posts: 62Member
    edited 18 November 2014, 7:04PM
    TimmyD said:

Not sure why, but at the moment, my box 'seems' to have sorted itself out.  It did a software update on the 11th and the only change I can see is its gone from platform conf 1232 to 1234.  I've read others comments saying they have the problem with 1234 so am not really sure why mine is now ok.  The only other change I can think of since then, is some programmes have ended their series so I now have less double recordings.  I'll post back if the problem reappears.

Yes. I too had this problem soon after the software update but my box too appears to be working fine again now. I've had over a week of recordings with zero failures.

Stuart

• John EddieJohn Eddie Posts: 12Member
    edited 19 November 2014, 9:21PM
    Phil8 said:

Hi Andy/Bob,

We are looking to investigate this further so really appreciate any additional information you can provide on this one guys.

• What was the Programme/Channel/Time and Date of the recordings? (is it SD or HD content?)
    • What is the signal strength/quality for that channel? (Settings > TV Signal & Quality > TV signal Quality (while on that channel))
    • Box Make/Model (Settings > System Information > Device Information)
    • Software versions (Settings > System Information > Software Version)
    • Are you watching the programme simultaneously when recording the programme (or is it a set recording while viewing something else)
    • Does this happen consistently (and for all recordings set)? i.e. is it happening once and then you can play the full recording when going back into it- or does returning to the recording later cause the issue to re-occur?
    • Is the recording complete when playback is re-attempted, or does it cut off at the 3 minute mark?
    • Is the box behaving otherwise normally (speed, responsiveness)?
    • How much Hard Disk Drive space is left on the box (can be checked in 'MyView')
    Andy you mentioned that the recording ends prematurely after 3 minutes, but returning to the recording means it plays through without issue, is this something you are able to try Bob?

Any more information would be really useful.

Thanks,

Phil
    As requested by Sanj I am providing the same information about this issue as I am experiencing it.
    What was the Programme/Channel/Time and Date of the recordings? (is it SD or HD content?)
    "New Rosetta: A Sky at Night Special" on BBC Four 9PM Sun 16 Nov

What is the signal strength/quality for that channel? (Settings > TV Signal & Quality > TV signal Quality (while on that channel))
    signal strength:60%, quality 100%

Box Make/Model (Settings > System Information > Device Information)
    Humax DTR-T2000 YouView+

Software versions (Settings > System Information > Software Version)
    Manufacturer software 20.9.0
    Component software 2.8.18
    Platform configuration 1234
    ISP configuration 6

Are you watching the programme simultaneously when recording the programme (or is it a set recording while viewing something else)
    set recording while viewing something else

Does this happen consistently (and for all recordings set)? i.e. is it happening once and then you can play the full recording when going back into it- or does returning to the recording later cause the issue to re-occur?
    It's completely consistent. I have 2 minutes playback every time.

Is the recording complete when playback is re-attempted, or does it cut off at the 3 minute mark?
    It just stops at 2 minutes.

Is the box behaving otherwise normally (speed, responsiveness)?
    It's brand new so I wouldnt really be able to answer. The only thing I do notice is that is often appears to perform two movement taps when I most definitely only tap once.

How much Hard Disk Drive space is left on the box (can be checked in 'MyView')
    Currently 96% but would have been a bit more when this recorded.

This is happened pretty consistently for me. I could list a number of programmes but instead I'll provide a summary. If you do want information about each please let me know.

* I am seeing this on both SD and HD recordings.
    * I am seeing this on both series and single recordings.
    * I have 1 minute, 2 minute and 3 minute recordings.
    * If I select the programme in MyView/Recordings and tap to reveal the information it will show the time incorrectly. For example 8:02PM-8:04PM for a 2 minutes recording. While if you tap the i for info on the show it will show the correct time of 8:00PM-9:00PM but it only records 2 minutes.
    * I have one programme that came up showing 37 minutes recording the first time I looked. The next time I looked it showed 48 minutes. Believe it or not as I type this with out touching anything it has changed to 50 minutes. When I play the programme it shows 50 minutes. As I fast forward I can see both times moving the current time rather fast and the end time much slower. Fast forwarding it eventually ends at 55 minutes. I currently have the MyView/Recordings open on the programme and I can see the time going up roughly real time 1 minute per minute. It may eventually play the whole thing?
    * Problem programmes seem to show "Part Recorded"
    * I performed tuning on initial setup as well as one additional time.
    * I have one series recording that recorded 2 minutes for the first one. The second one seems to have successfully recorded the full hour.
    * As I finish writing this with the box displaying MyView suddenly the screen shows me this: Humax Waking up with UKTFAA 0.05 in the bottom corner and now it appears to be restarting.
    * This box seems completely busted to me so will be going back to the shop at the weekend. I can however repeat the issue with relative ease so if you need me to try another for you feel free to get in touch.
  • John FrancisJohn Francis Posts: 23Member
    edited 19 November 2014, 11:00PM
    zulu17 said:

There are a few (currently 3 posters) on the BT forum that appear to have reported similar issue 

thread is
    https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/youview-recordings-stopping-after-2-minutes/td-p/1404053

Mine too multiple 2-3 min recordings on seriea record on various channels.
    edited 19 November 2014, 11:11PM

Same issue(s) on Humax YouView box. Device info model reads DTRT1000 for some reason but the box is actually a 500GB T-1010 (as marked on the reverse of the unit).

Have had two 'new' issues over the last week or so.

Issue 1. Playing back a recording stops after a couple of minutes saying the playback has finished, we can stop the playback and try it again and it runs the whole recording. The recording in MyView does not show any error and is the expected duration

Issue 2. The recording only records a couple of minutes and in MyView shows as Part Recorded - the duration shows as 12.00am - 12.02am for example. Here are the most recent ones...

Dallas - 6 nov 1.01-1.03 am (Ch 5+1)
    Dallas - 6 nov 12.00-12.02 am (Ch 5)
    The Apprentice:you're Fired - 5 nov 10.00-10.01pm (BBC 2)

Very annoying, seems like a new bug with every release, last time around it was recordings failing all over the place, now it's partial playback and partial recordings.

Looking forward to the system getting stable sometime....!

Thanks

Steve

I've got both of these issues exactly as above. Started 2 weeks or so ago.
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 1,040Administrator admin
    edited 6 March 2017, 9:48PM
    Thanks to everyone so far for providing feedback on this issue whilst we are still investigating. If there are any new viewers experiencing this on their programme recordings please provide answers to the questions above where possible so we can continue our investigation.

We will continue to update when we have more information on this.

Phil
  • Val RyanVal Ryan Posts: 8Member
    edited 21 November 2014, 5:40PM
    Phil8 said:

Thanks to everyone so far for providing feedback on this issue whilst we are still investigating. If there are any new viewers experiencing this on their programme recordings please provide answers to the questions above where possible so we can continue our investigation.

Phil

Ours sorted itself out last weekend ,, BT engineer said he was unaware of this problem but would not look at this website when I showed him ! Have reported his comments to their customer services in Newcastle who have shown great interest ! Still wondering why it sorted itself out after three weeks of probs. though
  • Jane JenkinsJane Jenkins Posts: 1Member
    edited 23 November 2014, 11:37AM
    Phil8 said:

Phil

I am also having the same issues ang getting very frustrated any news on a fix on this issue
  • James10James10 Posts: 1Member
    edited 23 November 2014, 12:19PM
    Had the same problems. Had deleted all the programs in frustration. I will make notes next time it happens and fill in the form.
  • Joanne BoltonJoanne Bolton Posts: 1Member
    edited 23 November 2014, 2:50PM
    Happened on strictly come dancing last night . Recorded 3 minutes
  • Maureen RussellMaureen Russell Posts: 1Member
    edited 23 November 2014, 5:21PM

Hi, I am having all the same problems as everyone else on here.  this problem has been happening for the past week. It started happening before the latest update.

My box is a Humax DTRT1000.

There is 70% space on the box.

Software version 20.9.0

Component software 2.8.18

Configuration 1234

ISP 92

Signal strength is 77%

Signal quality 100%

Last update 20/11/14

It has failed on many programmes including:

I'm a celebrity, Coronation Street, Casualty, Masterchef, The Chase Celebrities, Great Guitar Riffs at the BBC on BBC 4, pointless Celebrities, My Santa - channel 5, Jamie Bausch - bbc1.

• churchwardenchurchwarden Posts: 795Member
    edited 3 May 2017, 11:39PM
    I've had my first issue for over a year with my YouView box. Playback of a 2hr 24min film played for 3 minutes and then the box announced that playback had ended. Restarting and skipping forward to the 3 minute point we continued watching and after a further 3 minutes the same thing happened. At this point we gave up and watched it in SD from our Humax 9200T, as my wife had also recorded it. When we had watched it, I tried again on the YouView box, and this time it only lasted about 50 seconds before it decided playback was finished. Not sure whether this thread is the right place for this problem, but it would be good to get reassurance that this is either a one-off, or if not, a bug that is going to be resolved soon.

What was the Programme/Channel/Time and Date of the recordings?
    The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Channel 4HD, Saturday November 8th, 9.30am - 11.24pm, 2hrs 24mins, (actual YouView time on recording 02:23.01)
    What is the signal strength/quality for that channel? (Settings > TV Signal & Quality > TV signal Quality (while on that channel))
    92%/100%
    Humax DTRT1000 80B07000
    Software versions (last updated: 11 NOV 2014)
    Man software: 20.9.0
    Platform configuration: 1234
    ISP configuration: 6
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,331Member ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December 2016, 7:39AM

I've had my first issue for over a year with my YouView box. Playback of a 2hr 24min film played for 3 minutes and then the box announced that playback had ended. Restarting and skipping forward to the 3 minute point we continued watching and after a further 3 minutes the same thing happened. At this point we gave up and watched it in SD from our Humax 9200T, as my wife had also recorded it. When we had watched it, I tried again on the YouView box, and this time it only lasted about 50 seconds before it decided playback was finished. Not sure whether this thread is the right place for this problem, but it would be good to get reassurance that this is either a one-off, or if not, a bug that is going to be resolved soon.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Channel 4HD, Saturday November 8th, 9.30am - 11.24pm, 2hrs 24mins, (actual YouView time on recording 02:23.01)
    92%/100%
    Humax DTRT1000 80B07000

92% is an extremely high signal strength, and it has been suggested that YouView boxes are uncomfortable up that high.

Though if it's a Quality measurement, anything below 100% is iffy.

Which region/transmitter it is may be relevant - you can send that in via the Community Mailbox if you don't want to reveal it here.

I'm sure this is the right thread, or one of them at least, for reporting this issue. And it may not be a one-off for you, so keep that 9200T handy, at least until YouView, who must be busting a gut trying to bottom this issue with the latest release, find it, fix it, and roll out the update with the fix in.

I wonder how fast they can move when they have to, as now? There will be a lot of unhappy chappies if this issue is still out there in a month's time :-(
    Off travelling for a while...
    Tried amending post above but encountered problems.

I've noticed other problems that occurred tonight, I believe after we had the failed playback (but might have overlapped 8pm) - see below.

Are you watching the programme simultaneously when recording the programme while viewing something else & while watching/recording via timeshifting.

No

Does this happen consistently (and for all recordings set)?

No BUT this evening, either just before we tried watching the film, or simultaneously with trying to watch it, 2 recordings failed as part recorded.

Wooly Mammoth: The Autopsy: Channel 4HD: 8-9pm: 1 minute of 1 hour recorded

Remember Me: BBC1 HD: 9-10pm: 5 minutes of 1 hour recorded (BBC1 HD Strength/Quality 92%/100%)

Is the box behaving otherwise normally (speed, responsiveness)? OK, if a slight bit sluggish responding sometimes

How much Hard Disk Drive space is left on the box (can be checked in 'MyView') 60% free
    edited 2 December 2016, 7:27PM

92%/100%
    Humax DTRT1000 80B07000

Curiously, I've not had any problems for quite a while - my box has been just doing its job. A bit disappointed that my good luck run has been broken... However, the film was not a major issue, as my wife had recorded it. Not so happy about the partial recordings this evening, though, as she didn't record them....

It does seem we need to record on both boxes to be sure of a recording, and as the 9200T, despite getting VERY long in the tooth, seems to be more reliable than the YouView with this bug, makes me glad I didn't replace that with a supposedly more modern and capable bit of kit....
  • StevieboyStevieboy Posts: 48Member
    edited 29 January 2017, 8:41PM
    I too have  been having this issue and my ISP is TalkTalk. Interestingly my TalkTalk Huawei box does not have the problem.
    Earlier the box now was supposed to be recording Homeland on 4+1 and I'm a Celebrity on ITV+1. Both recordings showed they lasted for around 3/4 mins but when I tried to watch BBC1 live it said I would have to cancel one of the recordings. This suggest that the box thinks it's recording and is using both tuners.

Humax DTR T100
    Manufacturer Software:  20.9.0
    Component Software: 2.8.18
    Platform Configuration: 1234

98% free space as I deleted all recordings during a maintenance reset to see if it fixed the issue.

Strictly failed last night as did I'm a Celebrity.
    X Factor recorded OK as did Tomorrow's Worlds on BBC2.
    Tonight all recordings have part recorded with a max duration of 3 mins.
  • Thanet PC GuyThanet PC Guy Posts: 4Member
    Ever since I powered down, reseated the arial cable and retuned I have had no problems. Worth a try.
  • StevieboyStevieboy Posts: 48Member
    edited 23 November 2014, 11:46PM

Ever since I powered down, reseated the arial cable and retuned I have had no problems. Worth a try.

As part of the reset today (twice) I powered down from the back and re seated the aerial cable. Maintenance mode reset does a retune too.
    Thanks for the suggestion though.
    Do you have the same model and software/firmware versions?
    edited 2 December 2016, 7:27PM

Whilst I could do that, Thanet PC Guy (and thanks for the help - I'm really not ungrateful for your suggestion - welcome anything that may help), I suspect other things are causing this problem. Over many years of diagnosing and fixing computer problems, when a system that had been performing perfectly for a good long stretch threw a problem, the first question we asked was "what has changed"? In my case no-one has even been near the box or aerial. However the software levels have changed.

Standard practice when a user has a problem is to reset, reboot, re-everything.... However, I am pretty sure that, all of a sudden & coincidentally with a software update, loads of aerial cables have not come unseated. Happy to be proved wrong, but....
    edited 24 November 2014, 12:47AM

Err..., it's a software update issue obviously. People on here replugging aerials etc - nonsense!!!