HDR-T1000 and Harmony remote

barry jonesbarry jones Member Posts: 39
edited 10 September 2017, 10:55AM in Archived Posts

Hi

Can anyone help me to set HDR-T1000 Recording Schedule and List of recordings on a Harmony 895 remote please.

Thanks

Barry

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 March 2017, 9:48PM
    Hi Barry

What is your exact problem here, please?

The above accesses need multiple key presses, even on the standard remote, so you would either have to execute the same sequences, or put the requisite string of button press DIKS codes onto a single button on the remote.

The 7.x software described here may help :-

https://support.myharmony.com/en/trou...
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • barry jonesbarry jones Member Posts: 39
    edited 10 September 2017, 10:55AM

Thanks for your response.

I want to use a single key press to access the recordings list and single key press to access the schedule, apparently this is possible?

• KeithKeith Member, Super User Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 March 2017, 9:29AM
    Hi Barry - assuming your box is actually a Humax YouView box and is say a DTR T1000 (rather than an HDR T1000) then I think what you are looking for are the discrete IR codes for direct access to the recordings list and scheduied recordings list. That thread is from 2 years ago and worked for several of us at that time (I've not had to setup a new Harmony remote since so not tested it more recently). It may well be easier now as logitech may have added these key options/functions to their harmony configuration interface such that one simply has to find it in the list of functions and choose to allocate it to a spare button :)
  • barry jonesbarry jones Member Posts: 39
    edited 10 September 2017, 10:55AM

Hi

Yes it’s the Humax BT YouVeiw DTR-T1000 box, I have sent an online request to Harmony asking them to add the codes to my account.

Hopefully it won’t take long?

Many thanks

Barry