Funimation - probably file under the usual though...!

Adam_TAdam_T Member Posts: 59
edited 19 March 2017, 10:46PM in Feedback
The popular anime service is launching their streaming service in the UK next month; the American version is on all the usual devices like IOS, Android, Roku, games consoles etc so wonder if there's any likelihood of this making its way on to Youview?  :-)

Its a niche market I admit but in my view no moreso than something like Quest on-demand!

http://www.funimationnow.uk/

Comments

• StephenStephen Member Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 March 2017, 10:46PM
    You really need to ask them about it - YouView is open and receptive to players joining, but the content providers need to do the majority of work at their end to get their app running (the games console versions may be portable).
  • Adam_TAdam_T Member Posts: 59
    edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM
    aaahhh okay, i was always a bit confused with these sort of requests with who needs to make the first move so to speak whether its you guys or the providers! :-)
  • RoyRoy Member Posts: 15,372 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December 2016, 8:40AM
    Adam_T said:

aaahhh okay, i was always a bit confused with these sort of requests with who needs to make the first move so to speak whether its you guys or the providers! :-)

Yes, it's just like mating giant pandas, but a hell of a lot slower, and consummation is by no means guaranteed :-)
    Who would have thought it? My little two-person business made about £15.65m more profit last year than YouView did....  :p