Sky Sports EPG data issue

zulu17zulu17 Posts: 955Member ✭✭
edited 6 March 2017, 9:36AM in Archived Posts
Currently and for a day or so the advance Sky Sports 1 & 2 Youview EPG entries appear to be wholly inaccurate for sat 10 , 11 and 12 September.  Whilst some late schedule changes are inevitable the actual programs currently listed simply don't make sense ie live Cricket T20 and golf tournaments that took place weeks or month ago .. So looks like some rogue data has reached the youview EPG somehow.  Not sure who provides the EPG data given that the two channels are provided to more than one ISP subcribers.

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    edited 26 February 2017, 1:39PM
    Good spot, zulu.
    I'll flag it for you.
    They are unfortunately infamous for things like this. Except for their own platform, of course.
  • SanjSanj Posts: 1,644Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 6 March 2017, 9:36AM
    Hi Zulu,

Thanks for highlighting this. I had a quick check and noticed some inconsistencies. I've flagged it with our content team and will let you know the outcome. 

Visionman - appreciate you also bringing this to our attention. 
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 1,040Administrator admin
    edited 17 February 2017, 4:59PM
    Just to update guys,

This has been flagged with Sky who are investigating this now, they are hoping to correct the EPG in the next day or so.

Phil
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 1,040Administrator admin
    edited 17 February 2017, 4:59PM
    Hi Zulu,

This has now been fixed and the Sky Sports scheduling has been updated on the YouView EPG.-thanks again for spotting this!
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 955Member ✭✭
    edited 1 March 2017, 10:49AM
    Thanks for resolving