EPG guide ITV player catch-up links

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,542Member ✭✭✭
    edited 26 February 2017, 1:39PM
    I've just checked the EPG and all channels are showing the replay icon for the majority of last nights prime time content apart from ITV, which is only displaying Emmerdale.
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 1,040Administrator admin
    edited 1 March 2017, 10:49AM
    Hi guys,

Thanks for flagging this issue, we are investigating with ITV at the moment who are working to fix this. I'll let you know when we have an update available.
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Posts: 1,040Administrator admin
    edited 19 December 2016, 8:55PM
    Phil8 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for flagging this issue, we are investigating with ITV at the moment who are working to fix this. I'll let you know when we have an update available.

A bit of an update on this one, ITV have republished the affected content data so the programmes should be discoverable and play from the EPG again.

It may take a few hours for this to fully populate, thanks for spotting!

Phil
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 958Member ✭✭
    edited 14 December 2016, 9:35PM
    Phil8 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for pursuing
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,542Member ✭✭✭
    edited 21 December 2016, 11:06PM
    Phil8 said:

Hi guys,

And thanks to ITV for the quick response. A HTML5 one to boot. :)
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 84Member
    edited 8 December 2016, 4:06PM
    Phil8 said:

Hi guys,

look ok how