Programmes currently being recorded keep flicking from the top to the bottom of my Recordings list

skillerskiller Member Posts: 297 ✭✭
edited April 2017 in Support
I don't know how long this has been happening but I've only just noticed it the last few days.

When I have a recording currently in progress, I expect it to be at the top of page 1 of my Recordings. But now it seems to alternate every minute or so between the top of page 1 and the bottom of the last page.

I am seeing this happen on various channels (so I'm guessing this is not channel-specific) on both a BT T1000 and a BT T2100, both of which are on latest "CurrentGen" 26.40.0

Anyone else having this experience?

Comments

• UrsaUrsa Member Posts: 78
    edited February 2017
    Yes, started noticing this at least 3 weeks ago ... not sure if its linked to an update .... dont think so ...
  • Tim CTim C Member, Super User Posts: 586 ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I've seen this over the past couple of weeks , quite confusing sometimes.
  • skillerskiller Member Posts: 297 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Just to add, when there are multiple concurrent recordings, they don't all switch from top to bottom in unison; they appear to be independent in their behaviour.

I don't know if this bug is caused by weird broadcast metadata or actually in the YouView software. If it's the latter, I guess there's a fair chance it may be fixed in the NextGen rollout.
  • SanjSanj Member Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,

Sorry you're having that issue. I've checked with our test team and this is a known issue which they're looking into. Usually the in progress recording should stay at the top of your MyView list, provided your View By option is set to Date not A-Z.

This is only affecting the T1000, T2100 and T4000. We'll keep you posted on any updates.