Forum feedback on MyTV in Next Gen software
Thank you all for your feedback on MyTV.
There are some key themes emerging from feedback so far, mainly;
- the ordering of content
- the amount of content displayed
- the ease of reading content titles and details
- the scroll navigation
MyTV is a top priority. Rest assured that your views and opinions shared here have been fed into the planning of further developments we are making with MyTV to bring improvements and new functionality.
If you are keen to be at the forefront of seeing our new designs and upcoming features as well as feeding back on them, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your valuable feedback on MyTV there are a number of improvements that will be rolled out to your box shortly.
• Easier navigation with a new layout of 12 equally sized, larger scale tiles
• See more of the programme title and details with the new larger tiles
• Start at the beginning of a series folder as we now land you on your first recorded episode
• And in addition, the main menu will now timeout after 30 seconds so you can get back to watching your favourite shows quicker
The phased rollout of the updates to MyTV start shortly. We will let you know as soon as possible.
Thank you again for your feedback.