selected MYTV main menu just as a new time recording was starting
The first Icon was the new programme - Programme A
The second Icon was what I wanted to watch Programme B - However when I selected the second Icon it showed the episode page for Programme A
I came back out of that to MYTV main menu
- tried it again same result
- I couldn't select any recording in the first column, the selection highlight box went from column 2 to off the page - pseudo column 5 - weird
- I selected the third Icon along - Programme C - this took me to the episode page for Programme B - the one I wanted to watch
After watching Programme B, I returned to MYTV main page and everything was back to normal
Device Humax DTRT2000
I've just recreated the problem by doing the following
1) Set box to record - "news at 10"
2) just before 22:00hrs go into MYTV main menu --- but don't press anything else - i.e. leave title "recordings" as the selected item
3) when "new at 10" starts recording / icon appears - the problem is recreated
a) can't select any programme / Icon in column 1
b) when selecting the 2nd Icon on row 1 which was for "Cricket on 5" - "news at 10" is played
Hopefully you'll also be able to recreate the problem
Roy - that's a relief
This first happen a bit ago when I didn't have any BB. I tried to report it but failed because of my Ipad (cookie settings) sign in problems
Once BB was installed I - rather impetuously - reported the problem before I'd tried to recreate it.
didn't consider that once back on BB my software version was likely to have been changed and therefore problem might have gone away.
So I was relived that I could fine a way to recreate it - It's years and years since I did any Alpha / Beta testing - happy days.
I wonder if they were trying to the cure the "accidently delete a recording" problem - as previously posted