Ideas for new software 28-26 on Humax

Alan11Alan11 Member Posts: 13
edited 27 July 2017, 10:13AM in Feedback
The banner that blocks out the bottom of the screen when a button is pressed needs to be a much shorter time or a variable time if you want to please everybody. Also when you press the YouView button I'm guessing most people do it to access recordings on MyTv so it would be better if MyTv was selected instead of Guide which is available on the remote anyway.

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,377 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July 2017, 1:38PM
    Join the l-o-o-o-ng queue for both these features.... :-(
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • Alan11Alan11 Member Posts: 13
    edited 24 July 2017, 7:07PM
    The more the merrier, I did look through the ideas folder and didn't spot anything, is there somewhere I'm missing.
  • KeithKeith Member, Super User Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 July 2017, 9:27PM
    Hi Alan - a couple of topics potentially worth a look are: The first will give you a good idea of the majority of the improvements people have suggested over the last 5 years. The second will give you a summary of the majority of the short comings of the next gen software.
  • Alan11Alan11 Member Posts: 13
    edited 25 July 2017, 9:16AM
    Thanks Keith there is a lot more than I expected, I think I'll leave it to you experts and wait for the roll out of the new software, coming soon I hope.
  • Charlie EustaceCharlie Eustace Member Posts: 4
    edited 27 July 2017, 10:13AM
    hurrah , looks  like at least one other person on the planet is not  mad; who wants more cliks rather than fewer ? If  ' update'   mean  mores   cliks  update is worse .
     far too complicated to  explain to the   " kevins "  in the software dept.  before paying them handsomely for  a shoddy product that we have to pay for .Common sense methusaleth .