sky Sports Main Event EPG issue

zulu17zulu17 Posts: 958Member ✭✭
edited 21 October 2017, 12:24PM in Support
This morning’s EPG schedule on Youview on the Youview EPG and the Youview app EPG for the Sky Sports Main Event SD and HD  appears to be inconsistent with the broadcast programmes AND differs from the schedules that Sky list for the SSME and the schedule that the BT TV app has for the channel. Specifically the Australia  New Zealand Rugby Union International appears not to have been included on Youview schedules 

some evidence  attached in screenshots
Sky own schedule first , Youview app then BTTV app

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 1,361Administrator admin
    Hi @zulu17

Thanks for this information, I've raised this with our Content team. 

When you have a moment, can you let me know if there are any disparities for this weekends guides?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 958Member ✭✭
    Hi @Sarah ,

i can only see minor discrepances  this Saturday between the Sky view and the Youview and BT TV view of the Sky Sports Main Event  scheduling.

For example the 10am to 11:30am programming differs see YouView and Sky sports schedules in the two images taken today 
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 958Member ✭✭
    As an aside if @Sarah if you are contacting the Content team there are a few discrepancies with the BT Sport 1 & 2  Youview schedules compared with BT TV schedules for the daytime on 31 October. I suspect that is due to changes to the  event coverage in particular the  Live WTA Elite Tennis event that YouView has in its schedule for 7.5 hours from 7:30am  which doesn’t seem to be in BT TV schedules which reflect a different schedule.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,361Administrator admin
    Hi @zulu17

Thanks for the screenshots and the added information about the BT sport channels as well. This has all gone to our Content team so they are reaching out to the relevant people to try and resolve this.

Thanks again for spotting this,

Sarah