Youview box now seems a little slow in displaying HD channels.

DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 578 ✭✭
edited 27 October 2017, 8:19PM in Support
When I go from an SD channel on Frerview to an HD Freeview channel the Youview T2110 now seems to take a few seconds to display the HD channel not really notice this before. I have did a soft reset but keep recordings.
Can anyone help.

Darren

Comments

• redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    An interesting question Darren, how are you switching channels i.e. via the EPG, using the up/down option, punching in the channel number etc? Does this perceived slowness manifest itself in each of these ways? And only when going from SD to HD i.e. not vice-versa, not SD to SD, not HD to HD etc?
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,213 ✭✭✭
    Good questions. But one further - IP or Freeview channels?
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 578 ✭✭
    edited 28 October 2017, 9:01AM
    Freeview channels only. Its still doing it this morning but its not as bad as last night. If I go from say channel 10 ITV 3 to BBC1 HD by pressing the numbers BBC1 HD takes 3 or 4 seconds before the picture and sound comes on. Same if I go from say QVC 16 to STV HD 103. Yet if I go from say BBC1 HD to STV HD that works fine. Also if I go from say Film 4 to any other Freeview SD channel that works fine.

Darren
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 578 ✭✭
    edited 28 October 2017, 10:30PM
    Youview box seems to be working fine the night. Don't know what was up last night.

Darren