Sony crime + 1 and Sony movies + 1 missing tiles.

DanielDaniel Posts: 1,860Member ✭✭
Unfortunately not really much of an excuse for this one because this has been going on for a while now. Both the above-mentioned channels have no tiles but Sony crime and Sony movies regular channel has them so it's not like they can't be provided please make sure there plus 1 hour channels have the tiles added as soon as possible thank you. 

Sony movie channel + 1 is on channel 50 and Sony crime channel +1 is on channel 69.

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 881Administrator admin
    Daniel said:
    Unfortunately not really much of an excuse for this one because this has been going on for a while now. Both the above-mentioned channels have no tiles but Sony crime and Sony movies regular channel has them so it's not like they can't be provided please make sure there plus 1 hour channels have the tiles added as soon as possible thank you. 

Sony movie channel + 1 is on channel 50 and Sony crime channel +1 is on channel 69.
    Thanks for raising this Daniel. I'll enquire with our Content team and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    edited 27 April 2018, 9:34AM
    Hi @Daniel

Just to confirm, by channel tiles, do you mean the channel logos in the EPG or the programme tiles with the programme images on?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 1,860Member ✭✭
    The program tiles not the channel logos. Record anything on the+1 and zero picture in my TV record anything on the regular channel and the picture is there.
    Daniel said:
    The program tiles not the channel logos. Record anything on the+1 and zero picture in my TV record anything on the regular channel and the picture is there.
    Thanks for confirming Daniel, our Content team will have a look into it. I'll update once I have any news :) 

Sarah
    @Sarah any update please as its been a while now and it's still the same.
    Daniel said:
    @Sarah any update please as its been a while now and it's still the same.
    Hi Daniel,

Our Content team don't have any further updates for this at the moment however they are still chasing to get this resolved. I'll update when we know more.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi @Daniel

An update was deployed yesterday morning so images for most programmes on the two channels should now be displayed. Please note that there is no guarantee of 100% coverage across the two channels however the majority should now have pictures on their tiles.

I've tested a few on my box and although there's a couple without their tiles, the majority of the ones I've tested do have a picture on their tile. As this is a new addition, there will hopefully be more pictures added in the near future. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah all sorted chears