Having problems with series recordings on Eurosport.

MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 185Member
Hello,
Am having the following problems with series recordings the tennis  that is on Eurosport, set the series record and the DTR2100 box wiill record the tennis on Eurosport, the next day the box only records 2 hours then switchs off but the tennis goes all day, today i set the recording but when I chack box there was not red light on the front of the box to tell nme that the box was recording but when I checkd the box had recorded only 2 hours, so I set the recording again for the afternoon but the box did not record the afternoon, so I press record on the remote control to start record the box only recorded about 2 mins then stop recording.

I have a DTR2100 box that is running the latestet software.
Any help would be great.
Thank you
Matthew

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 882Administrator admin
    Hi Matthew, 

Are you getting failed recordings just on Eurosport? Can you confirm the name and start/end time of the TV programme you've been trying to record?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 185Member
    Hi Sarah,
    I am only getting Failed Recordings on Eurosport, I was trying to record the tennis yesterday am there was no red light on the front of my youview box but when I check in the evening the tennis had been recorded, but when Set the recording from pm the box did not record it so I tryed to record pressing the rec on the remote control the box only recored about 2 mins then stop recoreding. but today the problem has not happen.
    Hope this help.
    Thanks
    Matthew
  • MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 185Member
    Hi Sarah,
    so far so good the problem has gone snice Saturday the box has been recording the tennis on Eurosport without any problems, that not to say that the problem will not come back. I have done a soft reboot on the box and so far the problem has not come back, I will keep you updated.
    Thanks
    Matthew
  • SarahSarah Posts: 882Administrator admin
    MATTHEW said:
    Hi Sarah,
    so far so good the problem has gone snice Saturday the box has been recording the tennis on Eurosport without any problems, that not to say that the problem will not come back. I have done a soft reboot on the box and so far the problem has not come back, I will keep you updated.
    Thanks
    Matthew
    Thanks for letting me know Matthew, if this changes at all let us know and we can investigate further.

Thanks,
    Sarah