MyTV Mini tiles

VisionmanVisionman Posts: 8,782Member ✭✭✭
Since performing a MM2 I now have all pictures back on recording tiles but still note one problem.
I been series recording season 2 of The Handmaids Tale (CH4 HD, Sundays at 9pm). If I go into/onto the MyTV main menu the 3 current episodes are listed under one series stack tile, however on the Mini tiles bar they are shown/listed as 3 separate individual tiles and episodes. Though no other series record has displayed this behaviour.

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 13,832Member ✭✭✭
    Programmes have always done this for us, where we tend to record three or four a day, and so see some of the same programmes from yesterday on the mini tiles, as there are more than three present.

Perhaps what is unusual for you is to have recordings of THMT made over a three-week period, with few if any other recent recordings to crowd them out?
    ‘Does television exist for us to watch, or do we exist to watch television?’ - Noah Hawley
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 8,782Member ✭✭✭
    I agree its unusual. But since the football season finished the only other programme I'm series recording at the moment is one about the SAS. Though I can't say why because its classified.  :D