Sam***g remote codes

jimbjimb Posts: 1,106Member ✭✭✭
To control a Sam***g TV with a TalkTalk remote you enter a single digit code - 6.
With a BT remote it's 4483.

With the remote for a T2000 you have to work your way through 34 different 3 digit codes.

Have I got that right?
 :o 

Comments

• AnaglyptaAnaglypta Posts: 775Member ✭✭✭
    edited 16 July 2018, 6:49PM
    Here you go @jimb

John.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
  • jimbjimb Posts: 1,106Member ✭✭✭
    Anaglypta said:
    Here you go @jimb

John.
    I've seen that.
    So no easy solution  
     :'( 
  • AnaglyptaAnaglypta Posts: 775Member ✭✭✭
    I think that's probably why I bought a Harmony remote. :)

John.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,198Member ✭✭✭
    edited 17 July 2018, 9:55AM
    jimb said:
    To control a Sam***g TV with a TalkTalk remote you enter a single digit code - 6.

With the remote for a T2000 you have to work your way through 34 different 3 digit codes.

Have I got that right?
    Only if you carry on after finding a Samsung code that works  :D
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?
  • jimbjimb Posts: 1,106Member ✭✭✭
    Roy said:
    jimb said:

Have I got that right?
    Only if you carry on after finding a Samsung code that works  :D

Ha ha. 
    But how is it that the others can produce a burst of infrared pulses that work on most Sam***gs but Humax can't?  >:)