Accurate Recording feedback

VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭
My son and I have been watching The Flash season 1 on Pick TV and its been very enjoyable. All episodes have been recorded to be watched later.
So yesterday we sat down to watch the season 1 finale called 'Fast Enough' broadcast on Pick, LCN 11, on Wed 15 Aug 8pm - 9pm only to discover the programme had only recorded for 7 minutes - 8pm - 8.07pm. Talk about a clipped recording! 
I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.

Comments

• DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    Pick doesn't have AR at all. I stopped using the channel because I got sick of clipped recordings. 
  • redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭
    @Visionman How very frustrating! Leaving aside the main point, is it available on catch-up at all?
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭
    redchiz said:
    @Visionman How very frustrating! Leaving aside the main point, is it available on catch-up at all?
    Amazon, £2.49. Ask YouView to refund you this  :p
    Supporting YouView on Sony TVs is like nailing jelly to a herd of cats
    :lol:
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 August 2018, 1:41PM
    Visionman said:
    My son and I have been watching The Flash season 1 on Pick TV and its been very enjoyable. All episodes have been recorded to be watched later.
    So yesterday we sat down to watch the season 1 finale called 'Fast Enough' broadcast on Pick, LCN 11, on Wed 15 Aug 8pm - 9pm only to discover the programme had only recorded for 7 minutes - 8pm - 8.07pm. Talk about a clipped recording! 
    Must’ve seemed like it was over in a - nah, too obvious...   :p  
    Supporting YouView on Sony TVs is like nailing jelly to a herd of cats
    edited 18 August 2018, 1:40PM
    Stop it!    :D:D:D