"ALL4-011" error message

SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
I have a Humax DTRT1000 YouView box and have a repeating problem using the 'ALL 4' app. At least half of the time the programme fails to resume after an ad break, displaying the error message: "ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable. Please try again later". I have to navigate completely back to the All 4 landing page, restart the programme and fast-forward to the offending ad break when, most of the time, the programme will resume. It appears that it's not that the content is actually missing but that there's a bug in the app that fails to resume after the ad break about 50% of the time. It's incredibly annoying and makes the app almost unusable.
Tagged:

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,199Member ✭✭✭
    Greetings, @Silverloz and welcome to the Community!

Such issues are well known, but current reports of this from the YouView box are not.

Try a soft reset - while not recording nor about to, touch the On/Standby ring for just over 8 seconds and let the box soft reboot.

See if this improves things.

Now away for a bit....
  • SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for your reply; I'll give it a go!
  • peterm99peterm99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi Folks, I am having a similar problem but I manage to list the programs and it plays the ads at the beginning then it gives the infamous ALL4-011 error and won't play any program and this happens on the Two Humax drives that I have (both are the DTR-T2000). I am currently having discussions with Humax Support so I will post here if I get a resolution to this issue.
  • SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
    edited 12 September 2018, 9:47PM
    Thanks Roy, I thought that had done it but watching one of the 'Walter Presents' box-sets and after the first ad break, there was a long pause then it restarted from the beginning of the episode again!
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,199Member ✭✭✭
    Silverloz said:
    Thanks Roy, I thought that had done it but watching one of the 'Walter Presents' box-sets and after the first ad break, there was a long pause then it restarted from the beginning of the episode again!
    You can give the box a harder kick up the jacksie with a Maintenance Mode Reset If you like - follow the instructions given for the T1000.

But All4 is historically notorious for not restarting properly after ad breaks.
    Now away for a bit....