"ALL4-011" error message

SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
I have a Humax DTRT1000 YouView box and have a repeating problem using the 'ALL 4' app. At least half of the time the programme fails to resume after an ad break, displaying the error message: "ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable. Please try again later". I have to navigate completely back to the All 4 landing page, restart the programme and fast-forward to the offending ad break when, most of the time, the programme will resume. It appears that it's not that the content is actually missing but that there's a bug in the app that fails to resume after the ad break about 50% of the time. It's incredibly annoying and makes the app almost unusable.
Tagged:

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 14,451Member ✭✭✭
    Greetings, @Silverloz and welcome to the Community!

Such issues are well known, but current reports of this from the YouView box are not.

Try a soft reset - while not recording nor about to, touch the On/Standby ring for just over 8 seconds and let the box soft reboot.

See if this improves things.

“Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)
  • SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for your reply; I'll give it a go!
  • peterm99peterm99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi Folks, I am having a similar problem but I manage to list the programs and it plays the ads at the beginning then it gives the infamous ALL4-011 error and won't play any program and this happens on the Two Humax drives that I have (both are the DTR-T2000). I am currently having discussions with Humax Support so I will post here if I get a resolution to this issue.
  • SilverlozSilverloz Posts: 3Member
    edited 12 September 2018, 8:47PM
    Thanks Roy, I thought that had done it but watching one of the 'Walter Presents' box-sets and after the first ad break, there was a long pause then it restarted from the beginning of the episode again!
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,451Member ✭✭✭
    Silverloz said:
    Thanks Roy, I thought that had done it but watching one of the 'Walter Presents' box-sets and after the first ad break, there was a long pause then it restarted from the beginning of the episode again!
    You can give the box a harder kick up the jacksie with a Maintenance Mode Reset If you like - follow the instructions given for the T1000.

But All4 is historically notorious for not restarting properly after ad breaks.
    “Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)