Cannot connect my DTR-T2110 to mobile app

killie99killie99 Posts: 4Member
I had this working for over a year and then sometime a few months ago it stopped working and the app doesn't see the 2110 and gives the error code YVM5010.
I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled (on apple devices and an android device), same error on all devices.
T2110 component software is 3.5.74 (bd97c9), man software 31.28.0, platform config 4392, ISP config 1146. Box is set to SMART power mode. I've tried a factory reset on the T2110.
T2110 is connected direct to router and has address 192.168.1.xx, mobile devices are connected to same router and have address's 192.168.1.xxx - I can see all the devices on the router client list (router is as Asus RT-N66U). 
What else can I try? Thanks.

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 904Administrator admin
    Hi @killie99

Welcome to the forum :) 

Can you please confirm the device models and the android/apple software versions they're running? Have you tried connecting the box to any other devices? 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • killie99killie99 Posts: 4Member
    Here's the devices I've tried : iPhone 6 running IOS 11.4.1, iPhone 7 running IOS 11.4.1,  ipad Air 2 running IOS 11.4.1, Galaxy Tab A running  Android 7.1.1, all give error YVM5010.
    I've even reset the router to factory settings and still no success. Thanks.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,451Member ✭✭✭
    @killie99, have you by any chance got more than one YouView box?

If so the workaround is to turn off, at the mains, all YouView boxes but the one you are trying to pair with, after which the app should be able to see it.

You can turn the other boxes back on once the pairing is done.
    “Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)
    Nope, only the one box.
  • redchizredchiz Posts: 4,700Member ✭✭✭
    Shot in the dark here. Try changing the Box Management setting from SMART to Always On?
    Tried 'Always On', still can't connect.  :/
  • SarahSarah Posts: 904Administrator admin
    Hi @killie99
    I've had a quick chat with our mobile team and they've asked if you have tried enabling and disabling things on your router such as igmp snooping? It's quite unusual for the same issue to be affecting a mixture of different devices. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah