Draft daftness

RoyRoy Posts: 14,451Member ✭✭✭
It’s very boring that if you start a post, and then decide not to complete it, you have to Save Draft, go to the HomePage, scroll to the bottom, find My Drafts, find the draft, and then click the smallest and most obscure x, rendered in the lightest grey there is, that I have ever seen.

Can you ask Vanilla if they can kindly circumvent this charade by giving us the simple option to Cancel alongside Save Draft on the post as we are writing it?

I note I have the option of Cancel here on Start a Topic, so hopefully it would not be too hard to implement for postings in an established Topic.
“Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)

Comments

• ABC1234ABC1234 Posts: 29Time out
    edited 17 September 2018, 1:14AM
    LIfe is the name of the game and if you started you should finish.   Never leave a half started post Roy !
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,451Member ✭✭✭
    It’s complete, DJ. What do you think is missing?
    “Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)