Ketchup Player Launch

SarahSarah Posts: 931Administrator admin

We are excited to announce that the Ketchup TV player is now available across all YouView devices. Ketchup TV is an On Demand service aimed at children between 2-6 years old which offers a wide range of popular children’s TV content such as Peppa Pig and Fireman Sam free of charge. 

A red button will also be available on the Ketchup TV channel on 211 which will launch you into the player. The channel can be found amongst the kids channels in the guide. 

For more information, click here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comments

• redchizredchiz Posts: 4,732Member ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October 2018, 3:57PM
    Always nice to have added content, but does this not largely duplicate the feature set of Milkshake, not to mention availability elsewhere?

@Sarah you may be disappointed that there is no mention of YouView on the Ketchup website, just iOS and Android devices and Samsung smart TVs. 
    http://ketchuptv.co.uk/how-to-watch/
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,530Member ✭✭✭
    My, haven’t we come a long way from beating up Channel 5 to get their AR right, as the howling kiddies lost a couple of minutes from either end of their recorded Peppa Pig episodes?
    “Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)
  • johnnyshankjohnnyshank Posts: 61Member
    Thank you Sarah, after a long time waiting for something new to appear on Youview, the best you can come up with is programs for 2-6 year olds well worth the wait, who knows, perhaps in another 5 years we might get Pets TV,  I can barely contain myself.
  • dreamtimedreamtime Posts: 178Member
    Does the above disagreement mean that we are not going to get Pets TV? I am really disappointed.
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,081Member ✭✭✭
    edited 3 October 2018, 7:14PM
    No user has a gun strapped to their head where using any platform is concerned.
    All they have to do is fill the initial term of their contract. But unlike SKY or Virgin Media, they won't cripple or take back your box if you do and can continue using it. So I fail to see whats not to like.
  • redchizredchiz Posts: 4,732Member ✭✭✭
    I see the website has been updated now.  :smile: