Lost Freesport channel 95 after re-tune

jcrerarjcrerar Posts: 3Member
Hi there, re-tuned tv via BT You View box last night as there had been a prompt to do so. Re-tune completed successfully but when I searched for Channel 95 (Freesport) it was empty.  Can I retrieve it or is there anything else I can do to get the channel back.  Thanks Jonney

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 931Administrator admin
    Hi @jcrerar

Welcome to the community :) 

Can you please let us know which YouView box model you are using along with the software version it's running on? If you're not too sure, you can find this information by pressing Help and then Info on your remote control. 

It'd also be useful to know if you're able to receive other COM8 channels as this is the same group Freesport is in. You can see the other COM8 channels below:
    555STAR+1EntertainmentCOM8 HD
    86More4+1EntertainmentCOM8 HD
    88NOW 80sEntertainmentCOM8 HD
    92Rocks & Co 1EntertainmentCOM8 HD
    93TogetherEntertainmentCOM8 HD
    94PBS AmericaEntertainmentCOM8 HD
    95FreeSportsEntertainmentCOM8 HD
    96Forces TVEntertainmentCOM8 HD
    106BBC FOUR HDHDCOM8 HD
    111QVC HDHDCOM8 HD
    112QVC Beauty HDHDCOM8 HD
    114QUEST HDHDCOM8 HD
    205CBeebies HDChildren'sCOM8 HD

Thanks, 
    Sarah
  • jcrerarjcrerar Posts: 3Member
    Component sw 3.5.74
    Msw 31.28.0 
    Humax dtrt2100
    No. Can't get any 9f these channels.  Hopefully that helps. Jonney 
  • jcrerarjcrerar Posts: 3Member
    Retuned and channels came back. Thanks for assistance. 
  • hi all, Despite doing a manual retune i still cannot recieve this free sports (channel 95). I live in Chestefield, may be signal in area or fault with box, i have the BT one got it in 2015
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,530Member ✭✭✭
    edited 25 October 2018, 12:27PM
    Hi all, Despite doing a manual retune I still cannot receive this free sports (channel 95). I live in Chestefield, may be signal in area or fault with box, i have the BT one got it in 2015
    Can you get any of the channels listed above by Sarah?

Try here, using Change Address to put in your exact address, but it doesn’t look like the Chesterfield area gets COM8  :'(
    “Where’s ‘Jump to Time’ then? And all that other OldGen good stuff we were promised back, including the proper ‘Hide Channels’ and so on?” (Excerpt from ‘One Billboard Outside YouView Towers’, not coming soon to a box near you)