Is there anyway to delete the history of search results on a Humax ?

When you go back to the Search icon, it shows the results of your previous searches. Is there anyway to delete these ?

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 1,006Administrator admin
    Hi @countryman2

Currently there isn't a way to delete your search history results without doing a maintenance mode reset. We're happy to feed this back to our teams if it's something you'd like to see as part of the feature.

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 1,947Member ✭✭✭
    @Sarah I would like to see this as well. 
  • countryman2countryman2 Posts: 24Member
    edited 12 December 2018, 6:07PM
    Oh most definitely.  It can get a bit embarrassing at times.  Which option in maintenance mode ?  
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 268Member ✭✭
    I would also like to be able to delete the search history results in my search.

Darren
  • And answer came back there none.

Hello ?  Anyone home ?

Please  .  Which option in maintenance mode.
  • John LJohn L Posts: 157Member
    Yes, I am still wake Countryman2 (!). I expect everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas. To answer your question, select the option for factory reset (should be option 2) WITHOUT deleting recordings. You don't mention which box you have, but instructions can be found via this link:  https://support.youview.com/youview-box/box-and-remote/using-maintenance-mode
    Hopefully this will help you. John L
  • Thanks John...FYI and others, it's a Humax 
  • Restarting this (or maybe it should be a new thread?) but anyway.

The Search history never updates itself.  I've searched for quite a lot of programmes but after I reached a count of four programmes in the history, subsequent searches never overwrites these four.