Netflix content

VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,265Member ✭✭✭
Star Trek Shorts, or Short Treks as they are also known, has finally hit the UK on Netflix.
But not on YouView sadly. For me its browser only.

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 14,929Member ✭✭✭
    edited 19 January 2019, 10:33PM
    Visionman said:
    Star Trek Shorts, or Short Treks as they are also known, has finally hit the UK on Netflix.
    But not on YouView sadly. For me its browser only.
    I just started ‘Runaway’ on my T4000 YouView box using this information.

But it is indeed not available on Netflix on my T2000.

BT is my ISP, though I don’t have BT TV. But I’m guessing it will be available to anyone on a different ISP, as long as they have bagged themselves a T4000, with its different release of Netflix from that on the T2000, from somewhere.

No idea if other BT boxes can get it, but I am guessing probably not.

So, apart from the T4000, it would indeed seem that YouView are leaving its customers a bit Short-changed....
    Does HDMI stand for Hardly Dare Mention It?
  • John29John29 Posts: 40Member
    Following the instructions on the link Roy posted above my T2100 doesn't have the 4 Short Trek episodes but my Nvidia Shield Netflix app does.

The T2100 has the correct "Trailers & More" section but it only shows 7 videos available, while the Shield TV app shows 12 videos available.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 14,929Member ✭✭✭
    edited 20 January 2019, 10:05PM
    John29 said:
    Following the instructions on the link Roy posted above my T2100 doesn't have the 4 Short Trek episodes but my Nvidia Shield Netflix app does.

The T2100 has the correct "Trailers & More" section but it only shows 7 videos available, while the Shield TV app shows 12 videos available.
    Using your template, @John29:-

The T2000 has the correct "Trailers & More" section but it only shows 7 videos available, while the T4000 shows 12 videos available.

The extra five are the four Shorts and a Season 1 (Recap) which does not, for some reason, appear on the T2000 either.
    Does HDMI stand for Hardly Dare Mention It?