YouView forgetting my series links

Pete220Pete220 Posts: 11Member
Anyone else experiencing this?

over the last few days/week at most, my device has been forgetting my series links - not all of them, but the future recordings page is very empty.

i set things back up to record as a series and it forgets again a few days later. 

Humax DTRT2100 84B08500 (BT)
running component software 3.5.132 (bcf5e4)
manufacturer sw 31.69.0
platform 4448
isp 21183

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,199Member ✭✭✭
    While not recording nor about to, touch the On/Standby button on the box for just over 8 seconds, until it soft resets, and see if this makes the problem go away.

If not, there are more drastic recipes we can give you, if you come back and ask.
    Now away for a bit....
  • Pete220Pete220 Posts: 11Member
    Cheers for the reply. 

I decided to do a full factory reset once I'd watched everything that was recorded (only two programmes, thanks to the fault!)

Going to see if it behaves itself now. 

Annoyingly I can't re-connect the YouView app post reset - from either my iPad or Android phone - it can't seem to find it on the WiFi network. 
    Managed to reconnect my devices to the box. 

I changed the power saving from smart to always on and the android phone managed to connect after that. Not sure if that actually helped.

Tried to connect the iPad, same erorr. Changed the settings to smart again and powered the iPad off and on again, then it connected fine. 

Strange, but sorted anyway! 

As for the series link, I'll report back in a few days, fingers crossed!...
    Seems to be okay now, following the factory reset.

Although it did have a little blip when it told me several recordings had failed - all of which were in the future!