All 4 App not syncing

GreensladeCGreensladeC Posts: 3Member
Hi I am having problems with the All 4 app is not syncing with my all 4 account and it also is not showing all the same programs as the all 4 app online/my iphone. I have restarted the youview box and also tried updating software - but neither helped!

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,198Member ✭✭✭
    Do you mean there are different live schedules (and if so, which is correct)?

Or that there are different presentations of on-demand programmes?
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?
  • GreensladeCGreensladeC Posts: 3Member
    Hi - thanks for the reply - On Demand is different - it's not showing certain episodes that show on the app and web version. Also the "My TV" program list is different - Youview is missing some of my programs.
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 936Member ✭✭
    Can you confirm what is the version number of the All 4 app on the Youview box. I believe you see it displayed in top right of screen when you start the All4 player Then press help or navigate to Help&Info AND navigate into FAQ.

Probably a good idea to list a couple of episodes that appear missing on your Youview player so that others can see whether they experience the same .