Embarrassing Bodies - Penis Special

Mary_LeesMary_Lees Posts: 2Member
How do I remove this from my recent searches? I accidentally clicked on this a few weeks ago and since then it pops up every time I search for something... It's a bit awkward especially using the TV around family and friends.

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,052Member ✭✭✭
    edited 15 April 2019, 7:57AM
    Greetings @Mary_Lees and welcome to the Community!

Yes, I can see this isn’t something you would want to keep popping up all the time.

A Maintenance Mode reset ( tap/click those words to follow the link) will do this for you - Option 2 is recommended. Choose the procedure there for your particular box, as the instructions vary slightly between them.

This will leave your recordings intact, which is important, and your schedule will come back from the clouds over the next hour or so.

But you will need to retune, and any Settings you have altered from their default value will need putting back, and any pairings with the YouView App on tablets or smartphones will need reestablishing.

But the main thing from your point of view, the old Search results will be gone.
    Does HDMI stand for Hardly Dare Mention It?
  • Mary_LeesMary_Lees Posts: 2Member
    Roy said:
    Greetings @Mary_Lees and welcome to the Community!

Yes, I can see this isn’t something you would want to keep popping up all the time.

A Maintenance Mode reset ( tap/click those words to follow the link) will do this for you - Option 2 is recommended. Choose the procedure there for your particular box, as the instructions vary slightly between them.

This will leave your recordings intact, which is important, and your schedule will come back from the clouds over the next hour or so.

But you will need to retune, and any Settings you have altered from their default value will need putting back, and any pairings with the YouView App on tablets or smartphones will need reestablishing.

But the main thing from your point of view, the old Search results will be gone.
    Thanks for the information Roy. I am going to try this now. I initially contacted BT about this but they were unable to provide a solution.
  • StephenStephen Posts: 667Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the swift reply, Roy!
    Alternatively, searching for (and starting playing) other stuff to push recent searches off (there's a maximum of 10) might be a bit quicker?
    But also I can also reveal that I've pulled a few strings internally and I'm adding a delete button there in a future software update.