0% free space

Came back from holiday to find that my You view box was full and had 0% free space for recordings.

I deleted about 90hours worth of recordings. The box still says I have 0% space. It doesn't record anymore new programmes and I am unable to playback any previously recorded programmes.

I have done a factory reset (saving recordings) but this hasnt made any difference. I've also turned power off and on but without success.

My you view box is model Huawei DN372T. 
The manufacturer software version is 74.48.54. No software update available.
The broadband connexconn is fine, as I can use iplayer etc to watch programmes.
Our phone line is also ok.

If anyone can tell me how to get it working again I would be really grateful. Perhaps I will need to do a full factory reset and lose my saved recordings?

Comments

• JimmyMackJimmyMack Posts: 1Member
    Came back from holiday to find that my You view box was full and had 0% free space for recordings.

I deleted about 90hours worth of recordings. The box still says I have 0% space. It doesn't record anymore new programmes and I am unable to playback any previously recorded programmes.

I have done a maintenance mode reset but this hasnt made any difference. I've also turned power off and on but without success.

My you view box is model Huawei DN372T. 
    The manufacturer software version is 74.48.54. No software update available.
    The broadband connection is fine, as I can use iplayer etc to watch programmes.
    Our phone line is also ok.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,132Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, alas, once your disc is corrupted, as these symptoms strongly indicate, only a Factory Reset can restore your recording and playback capabilities  :'(
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?