Stv player

Smcneil82Smcneil82 Posts: 2Member
Has anyone any ideas on why I can no longer get stv player via youview therefore not getting it on my TV at all? I used to get it but it has vanished and now all I get thru youview is bbc and my5

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,132Member ✭✭✭
    Are we talking YouView box or Sony TV here?

On the TV, this would indicate either that it has lost its tuning, or never been tuned in, or that you had disabled YouView and gone over to the Freeview side of the set.

On the box, this would indicate either that it has lost its tuning, or never been tuned in.

So on the TV, if on the  Freeview side, go back to the YouView side, retuning as you go.

Otherwise, for TV or box, retune.

Do you get STV on channel 3 and Channel Four on channel 4?

Have the STV player, and the All4 player, come back?
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?
  • Smcneil82Smcneil82 Posts: 2Member
    Hey, it is Sony TV, youview is enabled, I have tried disabling and retuning as I enable it again, all channels are in the correct place but still only getting iplayer and my 5 on demand 
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,132Member ✭✭✭
    edited 7 May 2019, 7:47PM
    Smcneil82 said:
    Hey, it is Sony TV, youview is enabled, I have tried disabling and retuning as I enable it again, all channels are in the correct place but still only getting iplayer and my 5 on demand 
    OK, that narrows it down.

A Factory Reset is indicated, I think.
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?