BT Software Release 32.23.50 / 3.6.48

Louise MurdochLouise Murdoch Posts: 45Administrator admin
edited 7 May 2019, 9:45AM in Discussion
Hi all,

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT Software Release 32.23.50 / 3.6.48, this release supersedes both 32.23.0 / 3.6.44 and 32.23.0 / 3.6.48.

This release contains the new Low Disk Space error code YVM217, and a fix for an issue where content would fail to launch from the BT Player.

Thank you,
Louise.
Tagged:

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,375Member ✭✭✭
    Third time lucky?  B)
  • jadkinjadkin Posts: 1Member
    I've not been able to get the prime video player to launch successfully since my YouView box upgraded to this release.  Has that worked for anyone else? 
  • GrundersGrunders Posts: 129Member
    jadkin said:
    I've not been able to get the prime video player to launch successfully since my YouView box upgraded to this release.  Has that worked for anyone else? 
    Me too.  When trying to launch the app, the screen goes blank then after about 15 seconds it bombs out back to TV channel.

Definitely broken.
  • mike_taylormike_taylor Posts: 15Member
    Same here last night tried resetting and rebooting bt 2100 box still no amazon prime.
    Can someone from youview comment please.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,038Administrator admin
    @jadkin @Grunders @mike_taylor

We're aware of an issue that started yesterday with the Amazon Prime Video player on BT & TalkTalk devices which caused users not to be able to access the player. Amazon resolved this issue in the early hours of this morning so it should now be working.

Can you please try the player today and let us know if you are able to use it or if you experience a similar issue again?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • GrundersGrunders Posts: 129Member
    I retried.  It was a long tentative response but it did eventually display after 30+ seconds on the retry. (Subsequent tries just 15 seconds to start).