Youview Guide issues on Sony Bravia

nodrogdivadnodrogdivad Posts: 2Member
Recently our Youview Guide on our Sony Bravia tv has shown No information available on certain channels (effectively the first 10 on the Guide as well as their HD equivalents). It also shows no information if you go back 24 hours so not able to use catch up service. We have updated software, retuned channels and switched the tv on and off. Any solution to this?

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,132Member ✭✭✭
    This is a known problem that is being worked on.

See here for official information, and a suggested mitigation.
    Where do all those characters that you type in search boxes and which never appear go to?
  • nodrogdivadnodrogdivad Posts: 2Member
    Thanks Roy
  • RailwaymanRailwayman Posts: 1Member
    Following a power cut 2 weeks ago our sony 43x8305c (3 yrs old) started to display all the symptoms of not available on youview. Non of the fixes have worked. I have not tried a reset as yet. Will a reset change the tv setups. Should I wait for a fix.
  • Jeffuk1Jeffuk1 Posts: 37Member
    I had a few Youview challenges on my Sony and I tried a retune on a disconnected and then reconnected internet bought up all new listings.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,038Administrator admin
    Hi @Railwayman

We would recommend that you try the factory reset as this seems to resolve the issue for the majority of users experiencing the problem. It will reset any settings you've changed and log you out of players/apps you were signed in to so we would suggest making note of anything you've changed before doing the reset.

Thanks,
    Sarah