Humax Retail Software Update 32.32.10 / 3.6.108

SarahSarah Posts: 1,247Administrator admin
edited 10 July 2019, 3:19PM in Announcements
Hi all,

Please use this thread to discuss the recent maintenance release for Humax Retail 32.32.10 / 3.6.108 on T2000 devices. 

This release contains no new user facing features.

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• Delboy27sbcDelboy27sbc Posts: 3Member
    Everything working fine after the latest update - except for the ongoing problem with BBC iPlayer. After watching iPlayer for about 20 mins, my Humax DTRT 2000 freezes and has to be re-booted. If it isn't re-booted, it will no longer open iPlayer. It recovers a little, but live TV pixellates badly until a reset is done. I had hoped one of these updates would have fixed the problem, which has been ongoing for several years. ITV Player, Ch 5 player etc all work well!
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,247Administrator admin
    edited 22 July 2019, 11:18AM
    Everything working fine after the latest update - except for the ongoing problem with BBC iPlayer. After watching iPlayer for about 20 mins, my Humax DTRT 2000 freezes and has to be re-booted. If it isn't re-booted, it will no longer open iPlayer. It recovers a little, but live TV pixellates badly until a reset is done. I had hoped one of these updates would have fixed the problem, which has been ongoing for several years. ITV Player, Ch 5 player etc all work well!
    Hi @Delboy27sbc
    Does this happen with any content you try to watch on BBC iPlayer? And when you say it won't open, do you get any error messages coming up or does nothing happen when you select the iPlayer tile? 
    Live TV is separate from the player, does the pixellation occur only after the iPlayer crashes? Can you let us know what you mean by doing a reset as well?

Thanks,
    Sarah