now tv on bt

Comments

• JoeJoe Posts: 2,013Member ✭✭✭
    It’s available on my retail bought T2000
  • GoodbyeGoodbye Posts: 336Time out
    That's odd, have both the 4000 and the 2000 and it's noticable by it's absence on the latter, maybe it is the start of rolling it out to all the boxes.
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    edited 20 September 2019, 8:26PM
    Goodbye said:
    That's odd, have both the 4000 and the 2000 and it's noticable by it's absence on the latter, maybe it is the start of rolling it out to all the boxes.

Your not right about everything, you know.
    edited 20 September 2019, 9:24PM
    Visionman said:
    Goodbye said:

You're not right either , and two wrongs don't make a right. 
  • AshAsh Posts: 262Member
    Goodbye said:
    Visionman said:
    Goodbye said:

You're not right either , and two wrongs don't make a right. 
    But three lefts do if you think about it  :smiley:
    edited 21 September 2019, 3:04PM
    Arguably the UK needs just one to sort this Brexit mess out.
    edited 21 September 2019, 2:46PM
    Got it. LOL. Right?
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 82Member
    Joe said:
    It’s available on my retail bought T2000
    but it not on my 2100 box yet it on my 400 box
  • Adam_TAdam_T Posts: 47Member
    This could be a sheer coincidence but my DTR2100 just got the latest bt upgrade and following that my Nowtv player now has the live channels and 720p quality...
  • jimbjimb Posts: 1,143Member ✭✭✭
    Adam_T said:
    This could be a sheer coincidence but my DTR2100 just got the latest bt upgrade and following that my Nowtv player now has the live channels and 720p quality...
    Very interesting, let's see if anyone else confirms this.  ;)
    Adam_T said:
    my DTR2100 as not gone live yet with the upgade yet but it must be soon with  the upgade anytime now i got it in my liveroom  with my DTR400 boxs .
    Hmmm
    Upgrade, really?
    i upgade my DT2100 last night and i got the live moves on there so i got it on both boxs now .
  • scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭

It's a pity the stream quality doesn't report correctly. Is it too much to ask to get an official statement about the NowTV app.

What quality and sound are the On Demand v Live streams?

Will the On Demand streams be improved in line with the quality of the live?

• scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭
    redchiz said:

So according to that all YouView devices stream at maximum SD quality whether live or on demand.
    In the 4k age that is pretty woeful. 1080, now that would be classed as an "upgrade ".
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 291Member ✭✭
    I don't have now TV but I had a look on the Now TV app via both my BT Youview boxes. Retail and one I got from BT and there are no live channels on there.

Darren
    Goodbye said:
    In the 4k age that is pretty woeful. 1080, now that would be classed as an "upgrade ".
    Aw boo hoo. Are you crying? Well no need. No Now TV device displays 4K or even 1080i/p.

• robotmanrobotman Posts: 152Member
    Darren said:
    I don't have now TV but I had a look on the Now TV app via both my BT Youview boxes. Retail and one I got from BT and there are no live channels on there.

Darren
    If your app has updated there should be a menu option for watching live, clicking on that will take you to an epg (of sorts) listing current and next movie showing on the individual channels.
    Dipping in and out. More out than in :D
    now we got the live move on the now tv app i like to see the sky sports channels addy soon as pus and the enteraiment channels . cart see us getting hd till the fall now tv this addy to the now tv on youview bt .
    Visionman said:
    Goodbye said:
    Aw boo hoo. Are you crying? Well no need. No Now TV device displays 4K or even 1080i/p.

🤣
    just too let you know that i got fall now tv on my t 400 boxs with moves live sport cannels all so the entainmet on demand but not live channels in the enterainment yet i have not tried my box in the bedroom yet . and on my nowtv boxs i got all channels in hd .
    just update it om t400 and the t2100 .
  • BoJoBoJo Posts: 10Member
    Just checked, Movies and Entertainment also on my T2000 box. Not sure if it is higher than 720 though.
  • RoyBRoyB Posts: 30Member
    Visionman said:
    Goodbye said:

They all do at least HD, and some do 4K. Just not for the NowTV app  :p
    Not yet anyway....  :D
    edited 21 November 2019, 7:09PM
    I just been on the NOW TV for them and someone told me this was an error also told me that don't be surprised if it's removed tomorrow I do not know if this is true or not let's hope it's not
    https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/youvier-bt-nowtv/m-p/512457#M2263
  • BoJoBoJo Posts: 10Member
    edited 21 November 2019, 7:10PM
    I have just done a firmware update on my T2000 and my Now TV is back to Cinema only. Well it WAS working, so I can only assume that it must be very near now 🤞🤞