now tv on bt

124»

Comments

• Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 82Member
    sane here
  • croftcroft Posts: 15Member
    Arg I never got to see it:-( 
    just got in from work and just cinema only .....

hope it comes back soon 
    back to my now tv stick for now .
  • robotmanrobotman Posts: 152Member
    It's still a work in progress and shouldn't have been up there yet. Someone's going to get an ear bashing 😁
    Dipping in and out. More out than in :D
    Well it shows it’s working and will work 
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    In case anyones wondering, the new full-blown NOW TV in glorious HD appeared on YouView for a brief time but has now been removed.

The YouView team aren't Messiahs..... their veryyy nauuughty boys....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBbuUWw30N8

:D  :D:D
  • RoyBRoyB Posts: 30Member
    edited 21 November 2019, 11:02PM
    NowTV in HD is going to cost extra, so I expect that the App on YouView will be able to do HD, but will only be in 720p/Stereo, unless you pony up for the HD Boost, which will give you HD/5.1

No 4K though, unless you count the cr*ppy upscaling the T4000 does.
    Maybe it’ll be back again today 😁
    edited 22 November 2019, 10:52AM
    let hope so but i cart see it till there is a press release from sky your bt  plus bt still got to roll out new sofware too to boxs who have not got the voice search in the next few weeks . roy it a extra £3.99 for hd free for 7days then you pay the £3.99 if you what too carry on .
    Hi yes I got the voice search. 

• JoeJoe Posts: 2,013Member ✭✭✭
    edited 22 November 2019, 11:23AM
    From the brief glimpse I saw yesterday the UI is a huge improvement. 
    edited 22 November 2019, 11:53AM
    Right so there is another payment tier for HD now?
  • redchizredchiz Posts: 4,962Member ✭✭✭
    HD has always attracted a premium payment on BT has it not?
    Well thats a new one. Just launched by the look of it. Not sure about the extra cost when Netflix and Amazon provide 1080p and 5.1 as standard? But there you are:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-News/Introducing-NOW-TV-Boost/td-p/512386
  • scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭
    So did anybody get to use it in anger yesterday before it was removed. Was everything 720p stereo. Will be interesting to know if the HD boost pass will work with the YouView app when it is finally released.
    Yes I think so I got a smart TV Samsung and I went into the app on the TV and it's in HD so I think that we will get it when the full NOW TV launchers on YouView.
    Yeah I would guess so too. They’ve obviously made a big effort with the UI redesign. Wouldn’t make sense for them not to offer the option of the HD boost (1080p, 5.1 surround). 

Going on their literature it seems that 720p is the standard if you don’t want to buy the HD boost. Imagine it will be the same when the new full strength Nowtv launches on Youview.  
    I Hope it comes soon. It must be ready ? Cos they launched yesterday and then removed ☹️
    last night i whet on twitter and past to now tv thay got back to me with in few mims and told me to keep going on the now tv forum becausue there be a announcent on there soon all about the fall now tv roll out on bt soon .
    Please try and get this full now tv on before Christmas.. 😁👍
    edited 25 November 2019, 3:25PM
    well thay did say we get it by the end for this year .
    Found this on RXTV
    Last week, the full set of Sky Sports channels briefly appeared on the BT YouView version of the Now TV app, before promptly vanishing, indicating testing is in advanced stages ahead of a formal announcement from BT.
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    Was there nothing on Entertainment? Again!?!  :D