Error code YVM102

CatherineCatherine Posts: 2Member
I am getting the error code saying my tv isn't connected to the internet. It has been working fine until recently The tv light has gone off on my router and one of the green lights has gone off on my wifi extenders. I have tried all the suggestions but nothing is working I would really appreciate some help to get it up and running again

Comments

• John LJohn L Posts: 217Member
    Hi Catherine,
    Welcome to the Youview forum.
    Sounds like the Powerline adaptor for your broadband may need reseting/repairing. Sometimes they can disconnect from your broadband network.
    Do you have the instructions to hand? It would be worth resetting the powerline plug with any others that still work correctly. Should be a pin/button on plug that you press along with the another that is already paired & working. Another suggestion is to swap another powerline adaptor (if you have more around home) & see if this works ok with your Youview box. If you still have any problems, hopefully someone here can help you. Let us know how you get on. John L
    Forgot to add, router might need restarting/resetting if still a problem. Good luck. John L
  • CatherineCatherine Posts: 2Member
    thank you for that  John will give it a try
    How did you get on Catherine. Does it now work ok? John L