Footy is back!

redchizredchiz Posts: 4,924Member ✭✭✭
Got to say that the BT Sport stream for the Community Shield is top class so far. More than can be said for the latest score, but early days ....

Comments

• redchizredchiz Posts: 4,924Member ✭✭✭
    I was also going to say that the Man City retro shirt sans sponsorship looked class as well, less so with the addition of sweat.
    But oh dear, Robin van Persie, why?
    Is there an echo in here ... ?
  • robotmanrobotman Posts: 119Member
    Can anyone join in or do you prefer talking to yourself? :D Not watching the Charity Shield (whisper it but I'm waiting for the EFL game on Sky). Looking forward to next weekend with EPL matches Friday through to Sunday on BT & Sky. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Living in a land where time is a percentage, not minutes or hours...........
    That was wierd. On my pc (which is set to the correct time) my post is timed at 3:13pm whereas your previous post was timed at 4:06pm (the time now being 4:15pm). Wierd!!!!
    My timings are correct on my MacBook, weird, or even wierd, indeed!

edited 4 August 2019, 4:29PM
    Got a Sky Sports season ticket for 10 months on NOW TV, big payment upfront at £199, but great saving on monthly cost and two devices at a time. So that and BT Sport, yup, all covered and good to go.   :)
    Well what an extraordinary match in the end, absolute battle of the giants.
    Should be another cracker of a season 😀
    redchiz said:
    My timings are correct on my MacBook, weird, or even wierd, indeed!

Weird. My spellings gone to pot 😁
    Ahem, now watching the EFL game which you flagged before, happy, or sad so far?
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,491Member ✭✭✭
    Just got home. Get in there!!
     :p 
    redchiz said:
    Ahem, now watching the EFL game which you flagged before, happy, or sad so far?
    Man United match going fan so......I HATE Leeds!!!! 😂
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,491Member ✭✭✭
    What about Liverpool ?
    "We all hate ...."
    Visionman said:
    What about Liverpool ?
    Of course 😁