Prime Video on Humax DTRT1000

PShirleyPShirley Posts: 1Member
Hi,
I do not get the Prime Video app uploading.
It appears on the Guide list under Sport but I cannot access as the App is unavailable. What can I do?
Technical detail of box is attached.

Comments

• robotmanrobotman Posts: 129Member
    Prime Video isn't available on the DTRT1000 boxes.
    Living in a land where time is a percentage, not minutes or hours...........
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,242Administrator admin
    edited 4 September 2019, 2:08PM
    PShirley said:
    Hi,
    I do not get the Prime Video app uploading.
    It appears on the Guide list under Sport but I cannot access as the App is unavailable. What can I do?
    Technical detail of box is attached.
    Hi @PShirley
    Welcome to the forum :)
    As robotman mentioned above, the Amazon Prime Video player is not available on the T1000 devices, you will need a more recent device in order to use the player. You will need a BT T2xxx and above box model or a TalkTalk DN360T/DN372T box in order to use this player.
    Amazon recently launched a 'barker channel' in the guide so that users can launch the Amazon Prime video player directly from the guide rather than going back to the menu to launch the player. Unlike the how the box receives players, the guide doesn't detect the box model so the barker channel will still show even if you have a box which doesn't have access to the Amazon Prime Video player. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Adrian1Adrian1 Posts: 22Member
    Hi. I have a Humax T2000 but I don't see Amazon anywhere! Its not in the App menu and not anywhere on the guide. I've tried updating software and apps but software is up to date and it wont update apps. I am a trialist so maybe that's why I dont have it? Help please.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,242Administrator admin
    Adrian1 said:
    Hi. I have a Humax T2000 but I don't see Amazon anywhere! Its not in the App menu and not anywhere on the guide. I've tried updating software and apps but software is up to date and it wont update apps. I am a trialist so maybe that's why I dont have it? Help please.
    Hi Adrian, 
    Apologies, I'll edit my previous post. Amazon is available on the BT T2xxx and above boxes but it is not currently available on Humax Retail devices at the moment. It's also available on TalkTalk DN360T and DN372T devices. If it does go out to Humax Retail devices, you should see it in Trials first before it is made available to the general population. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah