Error code YVM 5004

bernie17bernie17 Posts: 2Member
Have just paired my iPad with the TalkTalk you view box after a factory reset on the box. But the app on my iPad will not display the programmes. I just get error code as above. Have deleted app and re installed it, turned off iPad and restarted it without any change in error code. Youview box works fine. Can anyone assist please?

Comments

• SarahSarah admin Posts: 1,284Administrator admin
    Hi @bernie17
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    Can you please disconnect the iPad from the box, put the iPad into and out of aeroplane mode, give the iPad a reboot and then try reconnecting it to your box? Please note that both the iPad and the box need to be on the same internet connection in order to work. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • bernie17bernie17 Posts: 2Member
    Sorry about the delay in replying but have just got back from holiday. Completed above procedures and finally got the app working with the tv. Now just got to sort out a problem with my YouView box. Thank you very much for your assistance 
  • SarahSarah admin Posts: 1,284Administrator admin
    bernie17 said:
    Sorry about the delay in replying but have just got back from holiday. Completed above procedures and finally got the app working with the tv. Now just got to sort out a problem with my YouView box. Thank you very much for your assistance 
    Thanks for letting us know @bernie17. Is there anything regarding the issues with your YouView box which we can assist you with?
    Thanks,
    Sarah