Internet

noah19noah19 Posts: 3Member
Cannot get past internet will not connected had it on once with out internet press something went off when it comes back on keeps tell me to connect to internet why does it do that cannot get it off

Comments

• noah19noah19 Posts: 3Member
    Can anyone help me please 
  • John LJohn L Posts: 255Member
    Hi noah19,
    Welcome to the forum. Which Youview model do you have? You don't give any detail about the hardware. The first thing I would check is that your router & powerline adaptors are working correctly. Before this problem was everything working ok? Have you tried checking if your internet broadband is working ok with other devices: ie. Bluray Player, tv's own internet etc.

Try rebooting your router & also checking the powerline adaptors work correctly: ie, check they are paired up to other powerline adaptors around your home/maybe swap a powerline adaptor from another known device that works & see if ok. I would check all this first. 
    PLEASE let the forum know how you get on. If you need more help, please ask again. Trust I have given you some help to try & solve problem. John L
  • noah19noah19 Posts: 3Member
    John L said:
    Hi noah19,
    Welcome to the forum. Which Youview model do you have? You don't give any detail about the hardware. The first thing I would check is that your router & powerline adaptors are working correctly. Before this problem was everything working ok? Have you tried checking if your internet broadband is working ok with other devices: ie. Bluray Player, tv's own internet etc.

Try rebooting your router & also checking the powerline adaptors work correctly: ie, check they are paired up to other powerline adaptors around your home/maybe swap a powerline adaptor from another known device that works & see if ok. I would check all this first. 
    PLEASE let the forum know how you get on. If you need more help, please ask again. Trust I have given you some help to try & solve problem. John L

bt one it was working ok till I reset it now it comes on saying set up and then it tells me to connect to the internet and it won't go past that am suck
  • John LJohn L Posts: 255Member
    You are not really giving much information. I would suggest messaging Sarah/ louise at Youview for more help. John L
  • SarahSarah admin Posts: 1,284Administrator admin
    Hi @noah19
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    Can you please let us know the YouView box model you are using along with the software version it's on? You can find these in your settings under Device Information and Software Information. 
    Can you also let us know how your box is connected to the internet? 
    Thanks,
    Sarah