Amazon Prime Something Went Wrong

c3117773c3117773 Posts: 3Member
Error when playing Amazon PrimeVideo titles. Getting error "Something Went Wrong"

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 1,423Administrator admin
    Hi @c3117773
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    Can you let us know which content you are trying to watch on Amazon Prime Video? Does this happen to all content you try or just on certain things? 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • c3117773c3117773 Posts: 3Member
    It happens to all the content. I am signed in. I have added my device into my Amazon Prime. I am able to play the trailers fine. However, actual movies are throwing me this error.
  • GoodbyeGoodbye Posts: 336Time out
    If you can play the trailer's then it's probably a subscription issue  ,  maybe worth checking your Amazon account. 
  • c3117773c3117773 Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for your reply. I am able to view the full titles fine in my laptop. There is no issue with my Amazon subscription.
  • Ian Brown1Ian Brown1 Posts: 43Member
    I wonder if the device registration process went wrong somehow. you could try unregistering the device and re-registering it. I had problems with getting prime up and running on Youview (see https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7605219/accessing-prime-video-app-on-youview-sign-in-problem-solved#latest) but it sounds like you have at least got past the step that baffled me for a while.

• jamesbondjamesbond Posts: 1Member
    I am having a similar situation with prime video.  Trying to watch the movie Dr. No but get the error when trying to play it using roku device.  The trailer plays fine. The movie plays fine on PC, phone  tablet.  I have restarted the roku, unregistered and registered it.  I have seen this issue with any other movies or shows.  Any ideas?
  • RoyBRoyB Posts: 51Member
    jamesbond said:
    I am having a similar situation with prime video.  Trying to watch the movie Dr. No but get the error when trying to play it using roku device.  The trailer plays fine. The movie plays fine on PC, phone  tablet.  I have restarted the roku, unregistered and registered it.  I have seen this issue with any other movies or shows.  Any ideas?
    Hi @jamesbond

I’m afraid this Community is only for issues with YouView, so you had best ask on a Roku forum, or maybe ask Amazon themselves, for assistance with this  :/