Humax retail software update 32.35.10 / 3.6.142

SarahSarah Posts: 1,385Administrator admin
edited 21 October 2019, 3:17PM in Announcements
Hi all,

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax retail software update 32.35.10 / 3.6.142
This release contains a change to a series recordings panel to make it easier to get to the episode you want. The details of this can be found in the software release notes. 

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• simonc2409simonc2409 Posts: 1Member
    I've got a T2000 that hung during the firmware update process.  Power is on but no other indicators have come on.  There's no HDMI video output and I can't get into maintenance mode using the power button or the  - volume button.  Any suggestions please?

SimonC
  • John LJohn L Posts: 372Member
    Hi simon2409, welcome to forum.

Well, hopefully your T2000 isn't faulty. I would unplug & leave unplugged for say 30 minutes, then try again with hard reset for 8 seconds first/press power button on & then if no luck, try again with Maintenance modes, option 2 first if it lets you. Go through the procedure carefully as you don't want to make things worse if box is faulty. Please come back to forum for more help if needed. I am sure someone will help you.
    Just to add, is your box retail purchased or via subscription with BT? If retail, if found faulty, will need receipt & claim under warranty or via BT contact them directly for replacement box. Let us know how you get on. John L
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,334Member ✭✭✭
    @John L

As it’s a T2000, it can only be retail. Good thought about a possible warranty claim though, if it comes to that.
    Off travelling for a while... internet patchy to non-existent....
  • John LJohn L Posts: 372Member
    Hi Roy, 
    yes correct. John L